5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
JEE Main Admit Card is a crucial document to present at the exam centre on the test day. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the JEE admit card 2023 at least a week before the exams. Candidates can view and download their JEE Main admit card 2023 by going to the exam's official website.
The NTA is yet to publish the JEE Main admit card release date. However, JEE Main exam 2023 will mostly occur in April and May 2023. JEE Main 2023 in two sessions. JEE Main 2023 Session 1 registration will begin in the first week of March 2023, while JEE Main 2023 Session 2 registration will begin in the first week of April 2023.
How to Download Your JEE Main Admit Card 2023?
The JEE Main 2023 admit card download takes place on the JEE Main official website. Students must log in using their application number, password, and date of birth to download the JEE Main hall ticket. To successfully download the admit card, follow the steps below.
- Go to https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
- Click on the "Download Admit Card" button.
- Enter your application number, birth date, and security code (password).
- JEE Main admit card for the current session will be displayed on the screen after successful login entry.
- Access and print the JEE Main admit card.
On the website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/, the NTA will announce the JEE Main 2023 exam dates for Sessions 1 and 2. As a result, the authority will also issue the JEE Session 2 admit card. The admit card can be downloaded by students and stored for future reference.
Details Printed on the JEE Main Admit Card 2023
After downloading the JEE admit card 2023, students should verify that all of the information on the admit card is correct. The admit card contains the following information:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Application number
- Roll number
- Gender and Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Course Name
- PwD status
- Test City and centre code
- Exam date and shift
- Exam timings
- Reporting Time
Errors to Check on the JEE Main Admit Card
Candidates should double-check the accuracy of all the information on their admit cards. The document may contain errors related to a candidate’s information or examination details. Students must cautiously verify the details on the JEE admit card 2023 to avoid any problems on test day:
- Name of the testing facility
- State eligibility code
When such a situation arises, candidates must immediately notify the exam authorities.
Candidates should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report the discrepancy.
Those candidates who have incorrect data on their admit cards, but did not report the issue to NTA, will not be allowed to take the exam. Furthermore, NTA will be unable to make any changes at a later stage.
JEE Main admit card 2023: Exam day guidelines
The NTA has formally confirmed some rules for candidates taking the JEE Main exam. Before taking the JEE Main exam, candidates must read all the rules and regulations. The following are crucial guidelines to note:
- Candidates must show up two hours before the exam time at the exam centre. For example, if your exam is on the first shift (9 AM to 12 PM), you must arrive between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM.
- Candidates are disallowed to the exam centre without their JEE Main 2023 Admit card and proof of identification.
- JEE Main candidates will not be permitted to bring items other than those listed on their admit card.
- During the exam, invigilators will provide blank paper sheets for rough work.
- Before leaving the examination hall, candidates must write their name and roll number at the top of the sheet and return the sheets and admit card to the invigilator.
- Candidates must sit in the seat assigned to them.
- Candidates will only be permitted to take the test at the designated location.
- Take no unequal or unethical actions like cheating. If such instances occur, the authorities will revoke your candidacy.
JEE Admit Card 2023: Items to Carry
Aside from the JEE Main admit card, students must bring the following items to the exam centre:
- Candidates must bring a printed copy of the self-declaration undertaking. The self-declaration form is available on the NTA's website.
- Candidates must have a 50 ml sanitiser bottle with them.
- Candidates must also bring a ballpoint pen to the exam.
- Candidates are required to bring one passport-size photograph to the testing centre. The photo must be the same as what you uploaded when you filled out the online application form. In the examination hall, candidates will paste the photograph in a specific space on the attendance sheet.
- Candidates must bring one transparent/translucent water bottle with them.
- Candidates are required to wear masks and gloves while in the examination centre.
- Candidates must bring their own geometry set, colour pencils, erasers, and pencils for the BArch paper. There is no need to carry watercolours.
Any of the approved photo IDs (original, valid, and not expired) -
- The Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)
- PAN card
- Driver's licence
- Voter identification
- Ration card/Aadhaar enrolment number
Prohibited Items in the Examination Hall
JEE Main 2023 candidates must note that the following are prohibited items inside the exam hall for JEE Main 2023.
- Electronic gadgets like mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, headphones, smartwatches, microphones and pagers, earphones, etc
- Wallet, handbag or shoulder bag
- Food, coffee or other beverages
- Any type of written text paper
- Geometry/Pencil Box/ Instrument (except for paper 2)
Preparation is the key to success, and it necessitates a specific strategy. The first step to gaining admission to the coveted IITs is to learn how to prepare for JEE Main 2023.
You can also study the B. Tech course at one of the numerous engineering campuses across the country that offer Sunstone Edge benefits. These benefits include industry-aligned training modules, advanced certifications, and 100% placement assistance for aspiring engineering students.
Get in touch with us to learn more!
FAQs - JEE Admit Card 2023
Is the JEE admit card 2023 released?
The JEE admit card 2023 is not yet available to the candidates. The National Testing Agency will release the JEE admit card at least a week before the exams.
How to download the admit card for JEE Mains 2023?
Go to https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/ and click the "Download Admit Card" button. Refer to the above article for detailed information.