MAH CET 2020 - The Maharashtra State CET Cell has finally resolved the technical issues that were hampering the download of MAH CET admit card 2020. The students appearing for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2020 (MBA/MMS entrance exam) on 14th and 15th March 2020 can now download the admit card without facing any issues. The hall ticket was released on 2nd March and due to some technical glitches, the downloading has begun from 3rd March 2020. And the last date to download the MAH MBA CET 2020 is 14th March 2020. The students can click on the link below to download and print their MAH MBA CET 2020 admit card. They'll have to login on the downloading window by entering their Registration No./Roll No. and Password/Date of Birth (DD-MM-YY). They can refer to the snapshot given below to understand this better. Note: Students failing to carry the MAH MBA CET 2020 admit card will not be allowed to enter the test centre and take the exam.
Click Here to Download MAH CET 2020 Admit Card
MAH CET 2020: Maharashtra MBA/MMS Common Entrance Test
Based on the MAH CET 2020 score and percentile, the students can take admissions in MBA/MMS and other postgraduate management programs offered by various Government and Private Colleges of this state. MAH MBA CET 2020 is a computer-based test conducted every year to assess the aptitude and abilities of the management aspirants. Keep reading this post below for details on MAH CET important dates, test pattern, preparation tips, result and much more.
MAH CET 2020 Important Dates
The students appearing for this state level MBA entrance test can keep a track of all the important events and dates related to the test from the table below.
MAH CET Events 2020
|Online Registration||10 January 2020|
|Registration and Fee Payment Last date||22 February 2020|
|Last date to make any edits in application||15th February 2020|
|Last date to print application||22 February 2020|
|Admit card release date||3 March 2020|
|MAH CET 2020 Exam date||14th March 2020|
|Result Declaration (Tentative)||March/April 2020|
|Counselling in various institutes||June 2020|
MAH CET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for MAH CET 2020 was released on 3rd March 2020 and is available on the official website - cetcell.mahacet.org for downloading. The students who duly submitted the application form have only been issued the hall ticket. MAH MBA CET admit card 2020 is an important document which must be produced along with a valid ID proof by the exam takers on the day of the exam to seek entry. In the absence of the admit card, the students will not be allowed to take the exam. The invigilator will verify the details mentioned on the hall ticket from the Id proof produced by the candidate, and only after being satisfied he/she will allow the students to take the exam. Also, the candidates are suggested to retain the admit card safe with them eve after the conduct of exam and until they get admission into one of the colleges. Details required for downloading the Admit Card
- Registration No./Roll No.
- Password/Date of Birth
Things must for taking the Maharashtra MBA Entrance Test
- MAH CET Hall Ticket 2020
- Original Photo Identity Proof
Photo Id's Allowed
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letter head
- Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letter head
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University
- Aadhar Card
- E-aadhar Card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity card with photograph
- Ration Card & Learning Driving License are not valid id proof
How to download MAH CET 2020 Admit Card?
- Click Here to begin the admit card downloading.
- On the redirected page, enter the asked details.
- Enter the captcha image displayed there for the security purpose.
- Click on “Login” after filling the valid details.
- The call letter will display on your screen after successful login.
- Download it and print a few copies of it to be carried to the test centre on the date of the exam.
MAH CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The MAH CET is a computer-based exam that will be conducted in online mode only. This exam consists of a total of 200 questions that will be multiple choice type. The MAH CET is a 2 hour 30 minutes long exam with the language being only English. The total marks comprising the exam is 200. Get the Exam pattern and marking scheme overview below:
- Mode of Examination - Online
- Medium of conducting Examination - English
- Question Type - MCQ with 5 options
- Exam Duration - 2.5 hours or 150 minutes
- Marks allotted per correct answer - +1 mark
- Negative marking - No
- Total questions - 200
- Maximum marks - 200
The section-wise distribution of questions in the MAH CET is as follows:
Number of Questions
MAH CET Syllabus 2020
The Common Entrance Test (CET) for Maharashtra broadly covers three areas, testing the applicant’s abilities of Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Quantitative Ability. Let us closely look at MAH CET 2020 exams syllabus.
- Logical/ Abstract Reasoning Ability: the questions in this section are designed to test your abilities to think logically and accurately. The questions will test your skills based on the interpretations of number sequence, relationships and abstract reasoning.
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension: This section will include questions from reading comprehension, grammar, vocabulary, sentence compilation, synonyms, antonyms etc.
- Quantitative Ability: questions in this section are based on numerical calculations, arithmetic problems involving, fractions, ratio & proportion, percentage etc. In this section, you are required to think fast and answer questions based on interpretation of tables, graphs and charts.
MAH CET 2020 Preparation Tips
- Cover each topic stated in the syllabus.
- Go through the exam pattern and marking scheme before starting your preparation.
- Check the website for regular updates.
- Go through previous year papers and mocks for a better understanding of the types of questions.
- For the verbal ability section, you should try to read more articles and newspaper to improve your vocabulary.
- For quantitative ability brush up your mathematics basics and formulas.
- You can practice logical reasoning and abstract thinking questions from any preparation book.
MAH CET 2020 Result
The tentative date for the MAH CET 2020 result to be declared is 31st March 2020. You will be able to view the MAH CET 2020 result only after correctly entering the login details. After checking the result, you are advised to take a print out of your scorecard. The result will be uploaded on the official website or you can also use the link below to download your MAH CET result. Download your MAH CET 2020 Result here. The final merit list will be released online for the process of counselling. On the basis of this merit list will the students be called for counselling sessions and selection rounds. In case of a tie between two candidates in the merit list, the tiebreaker will be based on marks secured by the candidates and if still, the tie persists then the candidate older in age will be given priority. The MAH CET Result makes one eligible to apply to various management programs all around the country. These programs may either be a Diploma or master's degree. In other words, PGDM vs MBA has a couple of differences, and you need to make sure you are fully informed before taking the leap.
MAH CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A Candidate appearing for the exam can check the eligibility for MAH CET here before applying. The eligibility criteria for this exam is as follows:
- Nationality: Candidate should be a resident of India
- Candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing for their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply
- The applicant must possess a minimum aggregate of 50% and 45% for SC/OBC/PwD of Maharashtra state
MAH CET 2020 Application Form
The application form for the MAH CET 2020 are out and the candidates can fill it on the official website. The application form was released on 10th January and the last date to fill the application form is 15th February 2020. Various details about the MAH CET 2020 application form are:
- You can register for the MAH CET through online mode only.
- You need to click on the ‘new registration’ link to register for the MAH CET 2020.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidates need to re-login with their CET user id and password. This is an important step to go to the next step.
- After re-login, submit your academic and personal details.
- Fill in the required details in full honesty to avoid cancellation of their candidature.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the required format.
- Click ‘Submit’ tab.
- Take a print out of the application form and fee receipt for further processes.
Note: The candidate can make changes and edits till the 15th of February.
Mode of Payment: The applicant can pay the fee via online mode only. The payment can be made online through debit/credit card or via net banking
MAH CET Application Category
|General Category (Maharashtra & Outside Maharashtra)/ J& K immigrant||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved Categories||Rs. 800/-|