5000+ students unlocked their dream job with Sunstone. Apply Now.
MAH CET 2022: Maharashtra MBA/MMS Common Entrance Test
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2022 (MBA/MMS entrance exam) is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), State of Maharashtra. Based on the MAH CET 2022 score and percentile, the students can take admissions in MBA/MMS and other postgraduate management programs offered by various Government and Private Colleges of this state.
The registration for MAH CET 2022 will start in January 2022. DTE is yet to release the information brochure for the exam. But there is a common pattern, and there haven’t been surprises in the last several years.
MAH MBA CET 2022 will be a computer-based test and will be held in March 2022. The tests assess the aptitude and abilities of the management aspirants. The difficulty level of the exam is between easy to moderate.
Keep reading this post below for details on MAH CET important dates, test patterns, preparation tips, results, and much more.
MAH CET 2022 Important Dates
The students appearing for this state-level MBA entrance test can keep a track of all the important events and dates related to the test from the table below.
|MAH CET Events 2022||Dates|
|Online Registration||January 2022|
|Registration and Fee Payment Last date||February 2022|
|Last date to make any edits in application||February 2022|
|Last date to print the application||February 2022|
|Admit card release date||March 2022|
|MAH CET 2022 Exam date||March 2022|
|Result Declaration (Tentative)||April 2022|
|Counselling in various institutes||June 2022|
MAH CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
A Candidate appearing for the exam can check the eligibility for MAH CET here before applying. The eligibility criteria for this exam is as follows:
- Nationality: The candidate should be a resident of India
- The candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing for their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply
- The applicant must possess a minimum aggregate of 50% and 45% for SC/OBC/PwD of Maharashtra state
MAH CET 2022 Registration
The application form for the MAH CET 2022 is out and the candidates can fill it on the official website. The application form was released on 10th January and the last date to fill the application form is 15th February 2022. Various details about the MAH CET 2022 application form are:
- You can register for the MAH CET through online mode only.
- You need to click on the ‘new registration’ link to register for the MAH CET 2022.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidates need to re-login with their CET user id and password. This is an important step to go to the next step.
- After re-login, submit your academic and personal details.
- Fill in the required details in full honesty to avoid the cancellation of their candidature.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the required format.
- Click the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for further processes.
Note: The candidates will be allowed changes and edits till mid-February.
Documents Required for MAH CET 2022 Registration
You will be required to upload the following documents to successfully register for the MAH CET exam.
- Scanned copy of your photograph
- Scanned copy of your signature
MAH CET 2022 Exam Pattern
The MAH CET is a computer-based exam that will be conducted in online mode only. This exam consists of a total of 200 questions that will be multiple choice (MCQ) type. The MAH CET is a 2 hour 30 minutes long exam with the language being only English. The total number of marks for the exam is 200.
Get the Exam pattern and marking scheme overview below:
- Mode of Examination – Online
- Medium of conducting Examination – English
- Question Type – MCQ with 5 options
- Exam Duration – 2.5 hours or 150 minutes
- Marks allotted per correct answer – +1 mark
- Negative marking – No
- Total questions – 200
- Maximum marks – 200
The section-wise distribution of questions in the MAH CET is as follows:
|Topics||Number of Questions||Allotted Marks|
MAH CET Syllabus 2022
The Common Entrance Test (CET) for Maharashtra broadly covers three areas, testing the applicant’s abilities of Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Quantitative Ability. Let us closely look at MAH CET 2022 exams syllabus.
- Logical/ Abstract Reasoning Ability: the questions in this section are designed to test your abilities to think logically and accurately. The questions will test your skills based on the interpretations of number sequence, relationships, and abstract reasoning.
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension: This section will include questions from reading comprehension, grammar, vocabulary, sentence compilation, synonyms, antonyms, etc.
- Quantitative Ability: questions in this section are based on numerical calculations, arithmetic problems involving, fractions, ratio & proportion, percentage, etc. In this section, you are required to think fast and answer questions based on the interpretation of tables, graphs, and charts.
MAH CET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for MAH CET 2022 will be released in March 2022 on the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org. The students who duly submitted the application form will only be issued the hall ticket.
MAH MBA CET admit card 2022 is an important document that must be produced along with a valid ID proof on the day of the exam to seek entry. In the absence of the admit card, the students will not be allowed to take the exam.
The invigilator will verify the details mentioned on the hall ticket from the Id proof produced by the candidate, and only after being satisfied he/she will allow the students to take the exam. Also, the candidates are suggested to retain the admit card safe with them until they get admission into one of the colleges.
Details required for downloading the Admit Card
- Registration No./Roll No.
- Password/Date of Birth
Things essential for taking the Maharashtra MBA Entrance Test
- MAH CET Hall Ticket 2022
- Original Photo Identity Proof
How to Download MAH CET 2022 Admit Card?
- Go to the official website of MAH-CET
- Click on the admit card download link on the homepage
- Enter Application Number and Password, and click submit
- The call letter will display on your screen after successful login.
- Download it and print a few copies of it to be carried to the test centre on the date of the exam.
MAH CET 2022 Test Centres
MAH CET exam will be held in 40 places across the state of Maharashtra. It is also conducted in 9 cities outside of Maharashtra. We have given the list of centres that will be available for MAH CET 2022.
MAH CET 2022 Test Centres in Maharashtra
MAH CET Test Centres outside Maharashtra
Pay your MBA/PGDM course fee only after you get a job –Apply Here
MAH CET 2022 Result
The tentative date for the MAH CET 2022 result is to be declared by the end of March 2022. You will be able to view the MAH CET 2022 result only after correctly entering the login details. After checking the result, you are advised to take a printout of your scorecard. The result will be uploaded on the official website or you can also use the link below to download your MAH CET result.
The final merit list will be released online for the process of counselling. On the basis of this merit list will the students be called for counselling sessions and selection rounds.
In case of a tie between two candidates in the merit list, the tiebreaker will be based on marks secured by the candidates and if still, the tie persists then the candidate older in age will be given priority.
The MAH CET Result makes one eligible to apply to various management programs all around the country. These programs may either be a Diploma or master’s degree. In other words, PGDM vs MBA has a couple of differences, and you need to make sure you are fully informed before taking the leap.
MAH CET 2022 Preparation
- Cover each topic stated in the syllabus.
- Go through the exam pattern and marking scheme before starting your preparation.
- Check the website for regular updates.
- Go through previous year papers and mocks for a better understanding of the types of questions.
- For the verbal ability section, you should try to read more articles and newspapers to improve your vocabulary.
- For quantitative ability brush up your mathematics basics and formulas.
- You can practice logical reasoning and abstract thinking questions from any preparation book.
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-skilling students to boost their employability. With an aim to contribute to a future-ready workforce across diverse domains who possess practical skills, Sunstone gives students an immersive opportunity to work with industry leaders on live projects and internships.
Sunstone is committed to democratising opportunities and helping higher education aspirants achieve the future they envision by connecting learning and career growth with better opportunities through a fluid skill-development experience. Sunstone’s training programs are designed for hybrid delivery with an unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development.
Currently, Sunstone offers career-oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
- MBA interview tips: Do’s & Don’ts for MBA personal interview
- Why do an MBA in 2022?
- How to choose the right MBA specialisation?
- A guide to choosing the right B school
- Frequently asked MBA interview questions
FAQs related to the MAH CET Exam
What is the MAH CET exam for?
When can I apply for MAH CET 2021?
Are MAH CET and MHT CET different?