MAT 2020 Result (
May June): Due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus pandemic, AIMA has rescheduled the May exam. MAT 2020 May exam has been postponed and will now be held in June 2020. AIMA has updated the new schedule of the MAT exam on its official website. As per the new schedule, the MAT 2020 paper-based test will now be held on June 14, and a computer-based test on June 20, 2020. Also, going by the MAT results announcement pattern, the result of the MAT 2020 June attempt will be declared by the last week of June 2020. MAT result 2020 will be announced online on the official website of AIMA - www.mat.aima.in. The candidates can check their MBA MAT result by accessing the result link and entering their details such as roll number, and form number, and choosing the month of exam from the drop-down menu there. Also, the MAT results can be obtained via mobile via SMS by typing "MATS FORMNO DOB(dd/mm/yy)" and sending it 54242. Keep reading this post for more details on MAT 2020 results, step-by-step guidelines to access and download MAT scorecards, and more.
MAT 2020 Result (
MAT 2020 score will remain valid for one year. The candidates can, however, appear for as many MAT attempts as they want, to improve their score. You can apply for any management course, but make sure you know the difference between MBA vs PGDM before making a choice. Based on MAT 2020 results and scores, the candidates will be able to get admission to MBA, PGDM, and other postgraduate courses offered by more than 600 Business Schools in the country.
MAT 2020 June Overview and Schedule
|Name of Examination||Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam type||National level Management Entrance exam|
|Conducted by||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|MAT Registration & Application fee||Rs 1550/-|
|Frequency of exam||4 times every year|
|Mode of examination||Both Paper & Computer-based test|
|Last date to register for
||15 June 2020 (CBT) 7 June 2020 (PBT)|
||14 June 2020|
||21 June 2020|
|MAT 2020 admit card (PBT) availability||9 June 2020|
|MAT 2020 CBT admit card availability||17 June 2020|
|Result for MAT 2020 (
||Last week of June 2020|
|Courses offered||MBA/PGDM and other programs|
|Official website link||mat.aima.in|
|For any clarification||Send email to email@example.com or call 011-47673000|
How to check the MAT 2020 result online?
- To begin, the candidates can either visit the official website of AIMA or can access the direct link that will be provided on this page, with the announcement of the MAT exam result 2020.
- On the MAT 2020 result login window, the candidates will have to fill their respective Roll Number and Registration Form Number.
- Along with it, they will have to select the month of the MAT 2020 examination as "June" from the drop-down menu.
- Thereafter, click on ‘Submit’ to view your scorecard.
- On submission of the valid details, the MAT Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a few print-outs of your MAT 2020 scorecard and keep it safe till you get admission to one of the management Institutes.
MAT Results via SMS
As mentioned before, the candidates can obtain their MAT 2020 score on their mobile phones. This facility is available for all phone operators. For this, they will have to do the following – Type – ”MATS FORMNO DOB(dd/mm/yy)" and send this text on the below number Number to get MAT result 2020 via SMS - 54242
MAT 2020 Scorecard
The result of the MAT is announced in the form of a scorecard. For taking admission to any of the Business Schools, the MAT scorecard plays a vital role. It can only be downloaded online from the AIMA’s official website as it will not be sent through post or email. MAT 2020 result-cum-Score card furnishes the following information -
- Sectional score and Percentile of 5 sections - Language Comprehensions, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Indian & Global Environment, and Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Composite Score and Percentile
- Name of the candidate
- Form Number
- Test Date
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Date till which the Mat score will be valid
- Other general instructions
Duplicate Scorecard of MAT
Though, it is always advised that the candidates must keep the MAT score card very safe with them as only after producing the same, the candidates will be able to seek admission. However, if any candidate’s scorecard gets lost, they can request AIMA issue a duplicate copy of the MAT 2020 Scorecard.
Guidelines to obtain Duplicate Scorecard
To get a duplicate scorecard of AIMA MAT, the candidates can follow the below-stated steps -
- For obtaining the duplicate scorecard of MAT 2020, the candidates are required to write an application to AIMA on plain paper.
- With this application, the candidates will have to send a self-addressed envelope having a prescribed size of 24 cm x 12 cm and a postage stamp of Rs. 40, to be used by AIMA for sending the supplicate scorecard by Speed Post. Also, on this envelope, the candidates write their postal address in capital letters.
- Another thing that needs to be attached with this application is a photocopy of the lower half of the MAT 2020 admits card, duly signed by the invigilator which was handed over to the candidates on the test day.
The application for obtaining the duplicate MAT exam scorecard along with all the necessary attachments must be sent to the below-mentioned address. All India Management Association Management House 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
Doubts/Queries regarding MAT Score Card 2020
If the scorecard has got lost, a duplicate scorecard has not reached you yet, the scorecard is not visible in the student login or any other issues are being faced by the candidates, then they can contact AIMA on the below contact details –
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AIMA Helpline Number - 011-47673000/8130338839
MAT 2020 Cut Off
With every attempt, AIMA opens the registration for Colleges/Business Schools that wish to use the score of MAT for granting admission to various management courses offered by them. After the announcement of the MAT June 2020 result, these colleges will formulate the cutoff score, based on which they shortlist the candidates for further admission rounds. MAT cut-off varies for the participating colleges and also tends to be on the lower side for the candidates belonging to reserved categories. MAT 2020 cut-off will be the minimum score which is decided by the Colleges after taking into consideration various factors, mainly the difficulty level of the exam and the number of candidates taking it. To appear for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds, it is important for the candidates to obtain a MAT score equal to or more than the decided cut-off. AIMA will not be officially announcing the MAT cut-off 2020 on its website, however, the candidates can visit the respective official websites of the colleges they are interested to take admissions in and keep a check regarding the availability of MAT 2020 cut-off of that particular college.
Admission through MAT 2020 Score
The eligibility norms, selection process, and MAT cut-off differ for the MAT participating colleges. Candidates having over 50% aggregate score in Bachelor’s degree, obtained from a recognized University and a score of MAT above 700 have high chances of clearing the MAT 2020 cut off of maximum colleges including the high ranked and renowned ones. The MAT cut-off score for good colleges remains between 200 to 750. Only the overall cut-off is considered for the shortlisting, no sectional cut-off is applied for admission through MAT. So, last but not the least.