5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
MAT December 2019 - AIMA is all set to conduct December Management Aptitude Test 2019 in over 50 cities in India. MAT 2019 December in paper-based mode is scheduled to be held on 8th December and in computer-based mode on 14th December 2019. Over 600 B-schools in India accept MAT score for admission to MBA, PGDM, Executive MBA or other post graduate management courses. MAT is an objective type test of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration. Total 200 questions are asked in MAT exam from 5 sections - Language comprehension, Data analysis and sufficiency, Indian & global environment, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning. Latest: MAT 2019 PBT Admit Card Released. Click on the link below to download your admit card. Also, the last date to register for MAT 2019 December paper-based test has been extended till 5th December 2019.
MAT December 2019
MAT December 2019 Admit Card
It is mandatory for the test takers to carry the MAT December hall ticket 2019 to the test centre on the exam day to seek entry and sit for the test. Candidates without a valid December MAT admit card will not be allowed to take the test. AIMA to release the admit card for paper-based mode on 2nd December 2019. The candidates can download the hall ticket from the link below by entering either the registration number or date of birth and email Id. The admit card for computer-based MAT 2019 December exam to be released on 10th December 2019.
Click Here to download December MAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will have details of the allotted exam centre, exam time, reporting time for the students and other important instructions. Along with the MAT December exam admit card, the candidates must carry one original Id for the verification purpose, such as -
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- School/College ID
MAT December 2019 registration can be done online on the official website of AIMA MAT. The applicants can also access the link given below to fill the MAT exam application form. It must be noted that the last date to register for the December MAT 2019 for paper-based test has been extended till 5th December 2019. However, the registration for computer-based December MAT 2019 exam can be done till 6th December 2019.
MAT Registration 2019
Who can apply for MAT?
Before applying for the test, candidates must ensure that they are eligible for this entrance test.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Students in their last year of graduation can also apply for MAT
Prerequisites for MAT December Exam Registration
- Valid Email ID
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned image of photograph (40 to 150 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 150 kb)
- Educational Qualification details
Amount of Application Fee
- Amount of Application fee for PBT - INR. 1550
- Amount for MAT December 2019 CBT - INR. 1550
- Amount of MAT application fee for both modes - INR. 2650
Mode of Payment - Online (Credit/Debit Card & Net Banking/Wallet)
MAT December 2019 Online Registration Here ⇓
|Register to fill MAT 2019 December Form||Click Here|
|Complete December MAT 2019 Form||Click Here|
MAT December 2019 Important Dates
The candidates appearing for the December attempt of AIMA MAT must keep a check on the related events and important dates to ensure no deadline is missed.
MAT December 2019 Schedule
MAT 2019 Dates
|Last date for Paper Based Test (Extended)|
|Last date for MAT 2019 registration (Computer Based Test)||14 December 2019|
|PBT December MAT 2019 Admit Card||02 December 2019|
|Release of CBT MAT 2019 December Admit Card||10 December 2019|
|MAT 2019 December 2019 Exam Date (Paper Based Test)||8 December 2019|
|MAT 2019 December Exam Date (Computer Based Test)||14 December 2019|
|Announcement of MAT December Exam 2019 Result||December 2019|
Expert Tips to Crack MAT December 2019
To deal with the last minute exam stress, we are sharing some quick tips to ace this national level test in first attempt. However, before jumping on the tips, let’s understand the basic structure of the test.
MAT December 2019 Exam Pattern
Other aspects of Exam Pattern are as follows:
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- All the questions are compulsory
- Each section will have 40 questions and every question will have 4 choices.
- Each question will have 4 options
- All questions will carry equal marks and there will be negative marking for wrong answers
- All questions and instructions in MAT December 2019 will be in English only
- Candidates must use black/blue ball point pen to answer the questions in paper-based test
MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Section Name||No. of Questions||Time Suggested(Minutes)|
|3.||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|4.||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||40|
|5.||Indian & Global Environment||40||30|
MAT Exam Marking Scheme
The marking scheme for MAT as released by AIMA is as follows:
- 1 mark for every correct answer
- - 0.25 for every wrong answer
- Exam to be marked out of 200 total marks
- Total maximum scaled score out of which percentile score will be awarded – 800
- Sections considered for percentile calculation - 4
- Indian & Global Environment section not considered for MAT percentile calculation
Now, let’s begin with the tips.
- Speed and Accuracy - Smartly pick the questions and answer the ones you are sure about to avoid negative marking.
- Time Management - Start answering the test with the section you have expertise in and don’t get stuck on a particular section or question for a longer time.
- Stay Calm and Relaxed - Keep your mind relaxed and stress free to perform better in the exam. Presence of mind on the day of the exam can help you score well.
- Just focus on Revision - Invest your time wisely in revising formulae, tricks and shortcuts. Do not lose time and energy in covering new topics rather build firmness on the topics you are strong at.
- Take that last mock test - Giving mock tests back to back may not help in these last days. Just analyze the earlier mock tests to identify your mistakes and ensure you don’t commit them in the actual exam.
- Time Management - Do not get stuck on a particular section, question or calculation for a longer time. Keep moving forward as you can always come back to it later, if time permits. Remember, you’ll just have 150 minutes to attempt a total of 200 questions. Start answering the test with the section you have expertise in.
MAT Exam Syllabus - December Attempt
The table below lists the section-wise syllabus and the important topics to be studied for acing this test.
|Sections||Topics to be covered|
|Language Comprehension||Reading Comprehension (4), English Language, Contextual usage, Fill in the Blanks, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Analogies, Antonyms, Errors in word choice, Sentence correction, One word substitution, Phrases and Idioms, Jumbled paragraphs, Punctuation, etc.|
|Indian and Global Environment||Current Affairs, Constitution, Countries, Sports CE, Persons, Awards & Honours, Famous Personalities, Buildings, Languages, Animals, Inventions & Discoveries, Currencies, Indian & World Geography, Indian & World History, Democratic policy, Current Events, etc.|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||Critical reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Visual reasoning, Assertion and reasons, Statements and conclusions, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, definitely true, Statements and assumptions, Identifying Probably true, Puzzles, Family tree problem, Symbol Based problems, Matrix arrangements, Coding and decoding, etc.|
|Mathematical Skills||Geometry, Percentages, Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Profit & Loss, Harmonic mean, Number system, Averages, Percentages, Partnership, Number Base System, Time-Speed-Distance, Arithmetic mean, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Permutations & Combinations, Median, Mode, Probability, Trigonometry|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||Graphs, Pie Charts, bar diagrams, Charts, Line Graph, Data comparison|
MAT December 2019 Result
AIMA will announce the result of December MAT 2019 in the mid or by last week of December 2019. The result will be announced in the form of scorecard which can be checked and downloaded from the official website of AIMA - www.aima.in. MAT 2019 result score report will furnish both, the score and the percentile.
MAT December 2019 Cut Off
Each of the college granting admission on the basis of MAT score formulates a cut off of their own. MAT December cut off 2019 will help the colleges retrench the number of candidates and select the best and most deserving out of them for admission. Various factors are taken into consideration while devising the MAT cut off, such as number of MAT exam takers, number of seat available for admission, difficulty level of MAT, past cut off trends and reservation norms followed by the college. AIMA does not officially releases the cut off of MAT, however, the candidates can keep a check of MAT 2019 cut off announcement or availability on the respective official website of participating colleges.
- Soft Skills: the present day demand of business world
- How to pick a right B-school?
- How much important should be given to B-school Rankings?
- Most-in-demand MBA/PGDM Specializations
- XAT 2020: Key Changes Exam Takers Must Know