5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
MHT CET Application Form 2023
The application form for MHCET is released online by the State CET Cell, Maharashtra, on the official website. The exam dates for MHT CET 2023 have already been announced, with engineering exams taking place from May 9 to 13, 2023, and exams for PCB occurring from May 15 to 20, 2023.
This entrance exam is open to candidates who wish to apply for admission to B.Pharm, Pharm D, BE and B.Tech courses at colleges in Maharashtra. However, it is significant to note that the deadline to register for the MHT CET 2023 exam is final, and applications will only be accepted after the registration period has ended.
Also, applicants should check the MHCET eligibility criteria before applying.
Important Dates for MHT CET 2023 application
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2023 application date, the last MHT CET application form date for submission, and when the application form will be available with a late fee have yet to be announced. The dates for making corrections to the MHT CET 2023 application form have also not been announced.
The MHT CET 2023 exam date for admission to Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) courses is from May 9 to 13, 2023.
The MHT CET 2023 exam date for admission to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) courses is scheduled to be held from May 15 to 20, 2023.
Documents Needed to Fill out the MHCET 2023 Application Form.
To fill out the MHT CET application form, students should have the following documents ready:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Proof of date of birth
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of address
- Scanned images of a passport-sized photograph and signature
- Internet banking or credit/debit card details for the fee payment
Application Form Filling for BTech Admission for MHCET 2023.
To apply for the MHT CET exam, fill out the MHT CET application form.
- First, go to the MHT CET official website and click on the "New Registration" link.
- Enter your personal information & also create a username and password. The username shall have 4 to 15 characters, and the password shall have 8 to 20 characters, respectively.
- Log in using your application number and password, and enter your domicile and category details. Those details must also be entered if the candidate is applying for the EWS seats. If the candidate is someone with a disability, select "Persons with Disability."
- Enter your qualification details, including information about your HSC and SSC exams.
- Enter details about the MHT CET exam, including your subject group, preferred language, and exam centre of preference.
- Upload scanned images of your coloured photograph, signature, and a valid photo identity proof document.
- Preview your application form and make any necessary edits.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- The MHT CET application form filling fee for candidates from Maharashtra state belonging to the general category and for outside Maharashtra state (OMS) and J & K migrant candidates is ₹800 plus bank charges for both groups (PCM and PCB) and Rs 1600 with a late fee.
- The MHT CET application form filling fee for candidates from backward categories (SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC) and persons with disabilities is ₹600 plus bank charges, and ₹1200 with a late fee. This fee is only for candidates belonging to Maharashtra state.
- After completing the MHT CET application form and paying the application fee, candidates will receive a confirmation and should download and print a copy for their records.
Image specifications for uploading photographs and signatures:
- File format: JPG
- Photograph size: 15 KB to 50 KB
- Signature size: 5 KB to 20 KB
Note that the application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
MHCET Exam Center
The MHT CET exam will be held at around 350 centres across 35 districts in Maharashtra. Candidates must choose four districts from the list in order of preference for the exam, with the most preferred district listed first and the least preferred last. Candidates can choose exam centres that are most convenient for them to commute to.
How to Cancel the MHCET Application Form to Make Changes?
Candidates for the MHT CET 2023 exam can make corrections to their MHCET application form online on the MHT CET official website. It allows candidates who have submitted incorrect information to make changes to their application form for MHCET. So, it is significant to note that if a candidate decides to cancel their application, they will not be refunded.
To cancel their MHT CET application form filing for 2023, candidates can follow the following steps:
- Go to the MHT CET official website.
- Log in to their account using their application number and password.
- Click on the link to cancel their application, enter their registered mobile number and receive a one-time password (OTP).
- Enter the OTP to confirm the cancellation request, enter a cancellation remark and click "Proceed."
- After cancelling their application, candidates must submit a new MHT CET exam application form filling and be sure to enter all information to avoid any errors.
- By clicking on the MH CET application form download, you can download your revised form.
The MHT CET 2023 exam is a state-level entrance exam for admission to B.Pharm, Pharm D, BE and B.Tech degrees at colleges in Maharashtra. The application form for the exam will be available online on the official website, and candidates must ensure they have all necessary documents and information ready before filling out the form.
Now if you are preparing for MHT CET 2023, you must have a list of preferred colleges as well. While choosing the colleges, we suggest you to make a list of the ones that offers something extra in terms of education and opportunities. To make things easy, you can choose colleges powered by Sunstone.
More than 50+ colleges/universities in India offer Sunstone’s benefits for the all-round development of students. Sunstone’s perks include complete admission-to-placement assistance, upskilling to match industry standards, industry integration, internships and training, soft skill development, personality development and 100% placement support, with the opportunity to have at least 50 interviews with Sunstone's network of recruiters.