Tata Institute of Social Science, Mumbai, will issue the TISSNET Application Form 2023. Candidates will be able to register for the TISSNET exam, date beginning in the third week of December 2022, provisionally. The application procedure for both online and offline modes will be completed in the second week of February 2023, at the latest. Candidates from distant places such as Jharkhand, North-East states and Jammu and Kashmir would be eligible to apply offline and give exams at TISSNET exam centres. TISSNET 2023 is scheduled to take place in the final week of February. The TISSNET test is open to anybody with a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised institution.
MBA Eligibility Criteria for the TISSNET Exam
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has announced the qualifying requirements for applying to and taking the TISSNET test in 2023. A bachelor's degree with a minimum length of three years or its equivalent from a recognised institution is the fundamental eligibility requirement for admission to MBA programmes at TISS. TISSNET 2023 applicants must have a bachelor's degree and have completed at least 15 years of total education by October 31, 2023. To appear in TISSNET 2023, no minimum percentage of marks in graduation has been established.
How to Apply for TISSNET 2023 Online
Candidates may apply for TISSNET 2023 in the following ways:
- Visit https://appln.tiss.edu/register/ to apply for TISSNET 2023.
- Fill out the relevant information, such as your name and email address.
- A new login credential will be generated upon successful registration.
- Fill out the application form using this login id.
- Enter your personal, academic, and professional information, as well as your yearly income and caste.
- Upload scanned copies of your image and signature in accordance with the guidelines.
- Pay the TISSNET exam fees as specified for each category.
- Examine and send the application form
- Make a copy of the application form.
TISSNET 2023 Application Form Requirements
Candidates should have the following documents on hand while filling out the TISSNET application form:
- PNG/JPEG scanned copies of signature (302 x 132 pixels) and passport-size photos (113 x 170 pixels).
- Candidates for ST/SC/OBC//Kashmiri Migrants/Armed Forces/PWD must provide category certificates.
- Candidates having a household income of less than Rs 1 lakh or between Rs lakh and Rs 8 lakh must provide an income certificate.
- TISS fee challan copy.
Offline TISSNET Application Form
Candidates from distant places where internet access is unavailable may submit a request for a TISSNET application form by speed post, accompanied by the required application fee. TISS Mumbai will give applicants the application form and prospectus within a week of receiving their request.
- Fill up the TISSNET application form with the necessary information.
- Choose your favourite programme.
- Take a print of the completed application form.
- Fill in the blanks with a passport-size coloured picture and your signature.
- Return the application form to the official address and photocopies of the relevant papers.
Important Checklist for TISSNET 2023 Registration
Application forms may be rejected if any of the following conditions are met:
- An applicant may choose up to three programmes.
- Incomplete application received with no charge beyond the deadline or received with incorrect paperwork.
- Only documents in the specified formats should be uploaded.
- At a later stage of admission, no changes to the desired course will be permitted.
How to Prepare for the TISSNET and TISSMAT in 2023
A result-oriented approach may be used to prepare for TISSMAT and TISSNET. It should be noted that TISSMAT and TISSNET are institution-based All India admission exams. A somewhat different preparation method is required for each test. A decent study regimen of 2-3 months will help you pass the tests with flying colours. TISSMAT and TISSNET preparation for admission to Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) must be done in line with the test format and curriculum.
While synchronising the TISSNET test study with other MBA admission exams, remember that TISSNET preparation plan differs from other exams, such as CAT and NMAT, focusing more on General Knowledge and Analytical Ability. The subsections of the Mathematics portion include data interpretation, quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning.
Sunstone is a provider of services for higher education that works in conjunction with educational institutions to help students acquire the skills essential for them to be successful in the workforce. Sunstone provides career-focused training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Students who participate in Sunstone's training programmes get assistance in securing better work, thanks to the backing of the industry. The students' softer skills and personalities are the primary emphasis of these hybrid programmes. The primary objective of Sunstone is to provide young people with a balanced and comprehensive education.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is TISS tougher than a CAT?
The difficulty level of the TISSNET test has remained moderate. TISSNET was formerly thought to be as difficult as the CAT test.
How can I prepare for TISS 2023?
Candidates trying to prepare for MBA through TISSNET must read the newspaper on a regular basis and be up to speed on current events. Candidates might keep a rough notebook and jot down significant dates and names while doing so. Learn a variety of strategies and shortcuts to increase your speed in Mathematics.
Can I crack TISSNET in 2 months?
A daily study programme of 4-6 hours is advised to prepare for TISSNET in two months. Studying from several books at once is not a good idea, but studying from the correct ones is. Choose books and study materials that cover the whole TISSNET course.
What is the scope of an MBA?
For an excellent career after MBA, you will have many more employment alternatives since you will have developed a variety of technical and soft abilities. MBA programmes provide a variety of career options. You can plan and shape your career path based on your specialisation.