Why Choose BBA?
Top BBA Colleges in India with Sunstone
To know more about campuses Talk to our counsellors!!
Admission Process in BBA Colleges in India
Submit the application form
Students must first register and apply for their university of choice with an online application form.
Appear for the Entrance Exam
Students must prepare for the entrance exams to achieve a valid score if required by the university.
Attend the Personal Interview
Some colleges might conduct personal interviews to assess the student's communication skills, motivation and enthusiasm for the BBA program.
Release of Merit List
The university shortlists students for BBA admission based on the 10+2 grades and a merit list.
Final Admission Status
Finally, the university offers admission to the chosen student based on merit. Students must accept their offer within a time window to secure seats.
Eligibility Criteria to Study BBA
Students must meet the minimum eligibility requirements to enrol in the BBA programme. The following are the basic requirements to enrol in a BBA program:Read More
- The student must complete 10+2 board exams or equivalent with an overall minimum of 50% marks in any stream. The minimum percentage requirement may vary depending on the university.
- An applicant from the reserved category can receive a 5% reduction in the total score requirement stated above.
- As per the majority of BBA colleges in India, the normal minimum age of students must be 17 years old to enter the BBA course. Some universities maintain a 25-year maximum for students to enrol in the course.
- The BBA eligibility in India concerning the citizenship requirements varies from university to university. Only Indian citizens can apply to some institutions, while others accept applications from other applicants.
- Students who have not yet received their 10+2 results also fulfil the eligibility for the BBA course, provided they submit the required documents in the given time frame.
- The students must also pass the entrance exam (if any) for their university of choice.
Why is India
Top BBA Destination?
Better Job Prospects
India has a large pool of talented and educated young professionals with a rapidly growing economy, providing ample job opportunities for BBA graduates. Enhanced Reputation: Indian business schools have a reputation for providing high-quality
Indian business schools have a reputation for providing high-quality education, with many internationally accredited institutions.
The cost of pursuing a BBA degree in India is relatively low compared to other countries.
The BBA curriculum in Indian business schools is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in business, management and leadership.
Specializations Offered by the Top BBA Colleges in India
The realm of BBA specialisations gives you an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge and skills in various fields of business management. India's premier BBA colleges present a variety of specialisations for students. Each specialisation focuses on specific principles and practices, providing students with the opportunity to gain expertise in their desired field of interest. Below is a list of the various BBA specialisations subjects available to students:
BBA in Marketing
- This specialisation focuses on the principles and practices of marketing, including consumer behaviour, market research, and advertising. Graduates of this specialisation will gain a strong understanding of how to develop and implement marketing strategies.
BBA in Human Resource Management
- This specialisation deals with managing personnel within an organisation. It covers topics such as recruitment, training, and employee relations. Graduates of this specialisation will learn how to effectively manage and lead a team.
BBA in Finance
- This specialisation entails principles of finance, including financial analysis, accounting, and investment management. Graduates of this specialisation will gain an understanding of financial management and decision-making.
BBA in International Business
- This specialisation refers to the practices of international trade and business, including cross-cultural management, foreign trade policies, and international marketing. Graduates of this specialisation will have the skills to manage global business operations.
BBA in Computer Applications
- This specialisation deals with the applications of computer technology in business, including data analysis, web development, and e-commerce. Graduates of this specialisation will learn how to use technology to solve business problems.
BBA in Retail Management
- This specialisation covers the principles of retail management, including consumer behaviour, store operations, and visual merchandising. Graduates of this specialisation will have the skills to manage a retail business successfully.
BBA in Entrepreneurship
- This specialisation deals with the practices of logistics management, including supply chain management, transportation, and warehousing. Graduates of this specialisation will gain the skills to manage logistics operations effectively.
Careers After BBA
Banking and Insurance
BBA graduates can pursue a career in banking as relationship managers, loan officers, insurance agents, or claims adjusters.
BBA graduates can work as investment bankers, financial analysts or portfolio managers in financial services.
Sales and Marketing
BBA graduates can work in sales and marketing as brand managers, product managers, or sales representatives.
Finance and Accounting
BBA graduates can pursue a career in finance and accounting as financial analysts, accountants, or auditors.
Human Resource Management
BBA graduates can work in human resource management as human resources generalists, recruiters, or HR consultants.
BBA graduates can work in tourism management as tour operators, travel agents or event planners
Top Recruiters for BBA graduates from Top MBA Colleges
Entrance Exams For Top BBA Colleges in India
There are more than 50 BBA entrance examinations in India, including those at the national, state, and institutional levels. The selection process of group discussions and personal interviews follows the entrance tests for many universities offering a BBA course.
- If you plan to pursue BBA in India, you can check out the various BBA colleges offering extensive benefits to students.
- Sunstone is one of India's leading education services providers that offers various benefits in 50+ colleges/universities across 35+ Indian cities. Students who sign up with Sunstone can enjoy end-to-end (admission to placement) assistance.
- Additionally, students benefit from admission and fee payment assistance, industry-aligned internships, training and certifications, industry integration, upskilling, personality development, 100% placement assistance, job interviews and much more.
Which college is best for BBA in India?
The top BBA colleges in India are Jagran Lakecity University (JLU), Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, and Ajeenkya DY Patil University (ADYPU).
When do BBA colleges start?
BBA colleges often begin in August or September for every academic year, similar to other undergraduate courses in India.
Which is the number 1 BBA College in India?
The G.D. Goenka University and the SAGE university are among the highest-ranked private colleges in India. The institutes are recognised and accredited by regulatory authorities such as UGC and AICTE.
What is the duration of the BBA Course?
The BBA is a three-year-long programme broken up into six semesters. Students learn about many different topics. The average of the three years of the course will be used to determine your final grade and percentage. Additionally, they will have the option to select specialisations.
Which are the top entrance exams for the BBA course?
The popular entrance exams in India for the BBA course are as follows:
CUET: The Central University Entrance Test ; AIMA UGAT: All India Management Association - Under Graduate Aptitude Test ; IPMAT: Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test ; NMIMS NPAT: The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studie ; MU CMET: Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test ; BUMAT: Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test ; SPJET: SP Jain Entrance Test ;
Which BBA Course is the best in India?
Although there are certainly more than 20 BBA specialisations, the most popular BBA courses in India are Business Analytics, International Business, Banking and Finance Management, and Marketing Management.
How to get admission to BBA colleges?
The BBA admissions process involves group discussions, individual interviews, and the display of the merit list of candidates once they pass the entrance exam. Direct applications for admission to several BBA colleges are accepted from candidates applying through correspondence.
Which entrance exam is needed for BBA in India?
The BBA entrance exam for every individual varies depending on the university of their choice. The top BBA entrance examinations are AIMA UGAT, CUET, SET, IPMAT, NMIMS NPAT, and IPM Aptitude Test.
Which BBA admission exam is ideal?
Top BBA entrance examinations for enrollment in the programme include SET, IPMAT, CUET, IPM Aptitude Test, NMIMS NPAT, and others. Many BBA colleges' entrance tests are followed by group talks and individual interviews.
Who can apply for the BBA Course?
You must have completed your 12th year of school from an accredited board with a minimum percentage score to be considered for admission. A valid score in the relevant entrance test may also be required to enrol in several colleges in the BBA programme.
What courses can I take after BBA?
After earning a graduate BBA degree, students can access various professional choices. You might choose to pursue a management-focused MBA, work as a data scientist, enter the public sector (UPSC), or work as a digital marketer or product manager.
Which BBA has more scope?
The three BBA specialities that are in the most demand in India are finance, computer applications, and international business.
What is the difference between BBA and BBA Hons?
The BBA programme lasts three years, while the BBA (Honours) programme lasts three to four years. The key difference is that students can specialise in a particular subject in the BBA (Honours) programme, whereas the BBA course provides an overview of all the courses covered in the BBA (Honours) programme.
Which is the least expensive college for BBA in India?
The Government Arts College in Coimbatore, Chennai, is the least expensive college that offers a BBA course in India. Aside from this, PSGR Krishnamal College for Women, Gobi Arts and Science Colleges, and many other colleges offer the BBA course at a reasonable and affordable cost.
What are the average fees for top BBA Colleges in India?
The average tuition fee for the BBA programme in India ranges between ₹60,000 and ₹24,50,000.