5000+ students unlocked their dream job with Sunstone. Apply Now.
Every year, the Amity JEE test is held at the national level. The application process for all programmes offered on all university campuses is still open. The Amity JEE entrance exam is administered by the university for admission to several undergraduate engineering programmes on university campuses. Wondering about BE vs BTech? Uncertain about Amity JEE exam date? But, before that, you must fill out the application form! Candidates who want to take the test must complete an application form, which will be accessible in both online and paper formats. Before applying for the test, candidates must verify that they satisfy the eligibility requirements. Read on to know more about the Amity JEE exam date, BTech exam tips and more!
Amity JEE: Eligibility Criteria
The Amity JEE 2022 eligibility conditions are mentioned in the official notice by the test regulating authorities. Before filling out the application form, applicants must verify the Amity JEE qualifying criterion. Amity JEE 2022 eligibility requirements include educational qualification, minimum marks achieved, subject combination, and others for pursuing BE or Btech degree in future.
Amity JEE: Application Process
The Amity JEE 2022 application form is now available on the exam's official website. The Amity JEE 2022 application form is now open for the campuses of Jaipur, Gurgaon, Lucknow, Gwalior, Mumbai, Raipur, and Noida. Applicants must verify the Amity JEE 2022 eligibility requirements before filling out the application form. Candidates may submit their Amity JEE form both manually and online. Amity JEE 2022 application cost is Rs 1100.
To fill out the Amity JEE exam form, candidates must follow the processes outlined below:
- Visit the website: The first step is to complete the Amity JEE 2022 registration form on the official website. Applicants must fill out the Amity JEE registration form with their personal information.
- Filling out the application form: Candidates must complete the application form with their educational qualifications, contact information, and personal information.
- Uploading documents: After completing the application form, candidates must provide a scanned picture of their photograph and signature in the format indicated.
- Payment: The application fee is the last step in the Amity JEE 2022 application procedure. Amity JEE 2022 application cost is Rs 1100.
How To Fill The Amity JEE Application Form 2022 (Offline)?
- Type-I: Candidates will be able to download the Amity JEE 2022 application form from the official website and fill it out before submitting it to the campus to which admission is sought. The fee can also be paid by sending a DD made out to the "Amity Form" and made payable in New Delhi.
- Type II: The application form will also be out for offline mode from all university campuses. To obtain the Amity JEE form, candidates must pay Rs. 1100 as the application fee.
Instructions for completing the Amity JEE exam application Form 2022 offline:
- To fill out the Amity JEE 2022 application form, candidates must use a black pen.
- It must be guaranteed that no errors are made by applicants while filling out the Amity JEE 2022 application form.
- Candidates must include a current colour passport-size picture in the format specified on the application form.
- Candidates must submit their Class 10th standard mark sheet and demand draught (if applicable) to the appropriate campuses before the deadline.
Amity JEE: Exam Pattern
The official notification states the Amity JEE exam format. Applicants preparing for the test should review the Amity JEE exam pattern to ensure proper preparation when they sit in Amity JEE exam centres. The Amity JEE exam pattern includes the marking method, number of questions, exam length, and other data.
The following elements will help you comprehend the paper format for the Amity JEE entrance exam :
- At the Amity JEE exam centres, candidates will be provided with an OMR (Optical mark reading) based test that will be conducted in many cities at the same time.
- The curriculum will be based on conventional 23rd subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics (PCB).
- This admission test will be computer-based and will be administered online.
- The candidates will be allowed two hours to finish the whole paper.
- The question paper will have MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The question paper will only be offered in one language, English.
- The exam will consist of 90 questions in total, with a total of 360 points awarded.
- For each accurate answer, applicants will get four points.
- For each wrong response, one mark will be removed from the total.
Amity JEE: Mock Test
Before the start of the exam, Amity University publishes the Amity JEE Mock Test on its official website. To properly prepare for their exam for pursuing BTech, applicants must practise the Amity JEE 2022 sample test. Candidates may use the Amity JEE sample exam to review crucial themes, chapters, the marking structure, and other facts. Candidates may also use the Amity JEE mock exam to assess their weak and strong areas.
Amity JEE: Admit Card
The Amity JEE admit card will be available shortly on the exam's official website. Using their login credentials, applicants will be able to get their Amity JEE 2022 admission card. The Amity JEE admit card will also be issued to all enrolled applicants' registered email addresses. After downloading the Amity JEE admit card 2022, aspirants must double-check all of the information on it. Candidates must contact the test organising authorities for adjustments if there is an error on their Amity JEE 2022 admit card.
Following are the key pointers for candidates to download their admit cards:
- Visit the official Amity JEE website at amity.edu.
- To see the Amity JEE admission card, go to the exact website.
- Fill up the essential blanks with your login information.
- Examine all of the information on the Amity JEE admission card.
- Save the Amity JEE 2022 admission card for future use.
Amity JEE: Result
Following the end of the test, the exam organising authorities will disclose the Amity JEE result. The login information needed to see the Amity JEE 2022 result is the application number and password. The Amity JEE score includes the candidate's name, marks, rank, and qualifying marks. Applicants who are deemed qualified in the Amity JEE results will be contacted later for the counselling procedure.
After the announcement of the results, only those applicants who have been selected in the merit list will be permitted to attend the Amity JEE 2022 counselling session.
You must make yourself stand out in the corporate world if you employ these capabilities. As a consequence, you should not wait any longer than required to begin your preparations; instead, you should begin immediately. If you are still uncertain about Amity JEE or which BTech degree programme to choose, you can always get in touch with Sunstone.
You will get extensive placement aid when pursuing higher education at top institutions via Sunstone. At a minimum, 50 interviews with leading organisations are promised after you complete your course. In these times of increased unemployment, any assistance in obtaining work is important. Choose a business that will assist you in overcoming any barriers you may encounter when hunting for a job.
People May Also Ask
Is Amity JEE easy?
Yes, as compared to JEE Main, Amity JEE is a simple test. JEE Main is at a higher level than Amity JEE.
What is the Amity JEE exam?
Amity JEE (Amity Joint Entrance Examination) was an entrance test administered by Amity University for admission to BTech programmes. Amity JEE was administered as a computer-based exam in cities throughout the nation.
Is there any entrance exam for amity?
Yes, the University has its entrance test, Amity JEE, for admission to the BTech degree.