Establish a fundamental understanding of business and how various aspects of it apply to the real world
Year Full Time Program
Months of Internships*
200% Better Placements* with BBA
828 Unique opportunities
145 Diverse job profiles
239 Students with 2+ offers
*Basis average percentage of students placed in a batch in colleges with similar program fee
Choose from 50+ top colleges & make your application process easier!
- 70+ sessions by industry experts and ex-IIM faculty
- Capstone projects every semester
- Professional portfolio to increase chances of getting hired
- 12 in-demand advanced certifications to choose from
- Seed fund upto 10 Cr with incubation cell
- 14 days of student exchange program
- 10 days of global immersion in Dubai or Singapore
- 50+ guaranteed interviews with Placement Protection Plan*
Who can do BBA?
- Passed 12th from a recognised board
- 50% marks in aggregate
- Compulsory subjects like english or any other is specific to campus guidelines
Human Resource Management
This course focuses on the principles of human resource management of a company which involves staff administration, performance management, and hiring process.
This course involves the study of analytics, budgeting, organisation and monitoring of finances. It requires skills like data evaluation, logical analysis and proactive decision-making.
This specialisation focuses on the principles of market research, advertising, and branding. Students learn to develop strategies and campaigns to promote a product or service effectively.
This specialisation focuses on the design, planning, and management of a company's operations. It also covers production, logistics, and inventory management.
This program focuses on learning skills & techniques required to investigate a business’ performance in order to gain valuable insight and carry out business planning.
Get placed where you belong
The Sunstone Philosophy
helps you learn from the best and provide a hands-on experience so your education is not just limited to theory
Learn from Recruiters
Learn from MDs, CEOs & Founders of leading companies with 10+ years of hiring experience
10+Industry Experts 70+Expert Sessions
Practise in the Real World
Practise what you learn and develop in-demand skills with real-world opportunities
6+ months of immersive internships
Practise the skills you acquire in the classroom with industry internships
Application-based industry-relevant projects to make you job-ready from Day 1
Experience how theoretical concepts learnt in class are put into action
Create your own Portfolio
Showcase your verified skills, certifications, college projects and work experience with a professional portfolio, and increase your chances of getting hired by 200%
All your professional work in one place, with easy sharing access
Easy portfolio-building with lifetime free service
BBA Student portfolio
Transform your career journey with real-world learning and experiences beyond classroom
Industry Recognised Credentials
- Credential 1
- Credential 2
- Earn a UGC-recognised/AICTE-approved degree
- Learn fundamentals of business administration
- Equip yourself with industry-relevant skills
Choose from 50+ campuses across India
No Campus Found
Life at Sunstone
Cultivate the leader in you with our unique offerings.
Our Success Stories
Play smart by choosing Sunstone to unlock your dream job. The fee is based on the campus and the course you choose.
Placement Protection Plan : 50+ guaranteed interviews or get 2X Sunstone fee back
Scholarships worth up to ₹10 Cr
0 Cost EMI available
*Terms & conditions apply
Know more about BBA programs, syllabus, and colleges with our blogs
BBA Salaries in India: Detailed Guide to Salary after BBA
By Bhavya Thakkar25 Jul,2022
BBA Computer Applications - Scope, Syllabus, Admission, Colleges and Salary
By Christy J. Varghese22 Dec,2022
BBA in Business Analytics: Admission, Fees, Eligibility, Jobs and Syllabus
By Christy J. Varghese20 Jan,2023
Difference Between BBA and BBM - Which One to Choose?
- The full form of a BBA is a Bachelor of Business Administration. It is one of the most in-demand undergraduate management programs in India.
- The tenure of a regular BBA course is three years which is further divided into six semesters, depending on the institution or college.
- A candidate should score at least 50% marks in secondary(10+2) education to qualify for a BBA program. The minimum mark required for reserved category candidates is 45%.
Frequently Asked Question
- What is the full form of BBA?
The full form of BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration which is a 3-year undergraduate program focusing on business management and administration. Students learn about marketing, finance, accounting, and management.
- What is the importance of a BBA course?
BBA course has immense importance if you happen to opt for it.
- More Career Opportunities
- Be a Successful Entrepreneur
- Improves Networking
- Enhances Critical Thinking Skill
- Learns Business Communication
- What are the different BBA program specialisations?
There are various specialisations in the BBA program. Some of the common ones are:
- Human Resource
- Supply Chain Management
- International Business
- Information Technology Management
- What is the average salary of a BBA graduate in India?
The average salary that a BBA graduate can expect in India is ₹ 3.5-5 LPA.
- What are the types of BBA degree courses in India?
There are different types of BBA degree courses in India:
- Traditional BBA
- BBA Hons.
- BBA in different specialisations like, human resource, travel and tourism, retail management, entrepreneurship etc.
- Is maths compulsory for the BBA course?
No, maths is not compulsory to get enrolled in a BBA program.
- How many subjects are there in the BBA program?
The subjects in the BBA program include:
- Principles of Management
- Banking & Insurance
- Human Behaviour & Ethics at Workplace Management
- Is an art student eligible for the BBA degree course?
Yes, an art student is eligible to get enrolled in a BBA course after completing their 10+2.
- Can I pursue a BBA course if I am from the Science stream?
Yes, you can pursue a BBA degree course even if you are from the Science stream.
- What kind of industry exposure can I get after completing the BBA program?
You get various kinds of industry exposure after completing your BBA program. Some of them are:
- Life Insurance
- Who are the top recruiters for BBA professionals?
The top recruiters for BBA graduates are:
- ICICI Bank
- Tata Consultancy
- Hindustan Unilever
- What is the average BBA salary according to job profiles?
The average BBA salary according to the job profiles are:
- Sales Executive: ₹ 2.5 LPA
- Marketing Manager: ₹ 11 LPA
- HR Executive: ₹ 2.9 LPA
- Marketing Executive: ₹ 3.2 LPA
- Public Relations Manager: ₹ 7 LPA
- Entrepreneur: ₹ 6.5 LPA
- Financial Advisor: ₹ 4.3 LPA
- Is the BBA course tough?
No, the BBA course is not tough. It is just a rational study of how a business is managed and how to be a good leader.
- Can I get into academics after completing my BBA graduation?
Yes, you can get into academics and be a teacher or a lecturer.
- Is a BBA program good for a career?
Yes, BBA offers numerous career options and therefore, pursuing a BBA course is beneficial for your career growth.
APPLY FOR UG AND PG PROGRAMS
Enter a world of
Campuses - Our Presence
- JECRC University - Jaipur
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University - Pune
- GD Goenka University - Gurgaon
- SAGE University - Indore
- Calcutta Institute of Engineering & Technology - Kolkata
- Chaitanya (Deemed to be University) - Warangal