CMAT admit card highlights
CMAT 2021 Admit Card – National Testing Agency (NTA) released the admit card for CMAT 2021 on 24th March. The admit card was available on the official website of NTA-CMAT 2021. Candidates who successfully completed the application process were able to download the admit card of CMAT 2021.
Candidates were able to download the admit card on the official website only. Under no circumstance will the admit card be sent by post. Candidates are not allowed to sit for the test if they fail to present the valid CMAT admit card on the exam day for verification.
CMAT 2021 Admit Card
The admit card is an important document that will serve as an ID proof at various stages of the examination and admission process. Every candidate must keep it in the best condition, preferably free from any kind of deformation.
It is also necessary to check carefully that all the details mentioned in the admit card are correct. In case some details are incorrect, candidates should take immediate steps to rectify them by contacting NTA-CMAT.
CMAT 2021 Admit Card Synopsis
|Name of Exam||Common Management Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||CMAT|
|Exam conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Purpose||For admission to Regular & Distance MBA, PGDM, Executive Programs|
|Level of Exam||National|
|CMAT 2021 Admit Card download begins||From 24 March 2021|
|Date of Exam||31 March 2021|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Score/Percentile accepted by||All AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges|
How to download the CMAT Admit Card?
The steps listed below can be followed by candidates to download CMAT Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the official website of NTA-CMAT
- Click on the “Download CMAT 2020 admit card” option
- Enter registered email-id and password and log in
- Download link for admit card will be available on the dashboard
- You can print the admit or save it as a PDF file
Common Problems while Downloading the CMAT Admit Card
Candidates often face problems in downloading the CMAT admit card. Mostly these are technical issues which are solved by NTA once it is reported. Some of the common issues that candidates face while downloading the CMAT admit card have been listed below.
- Slow internet
- High server load on the website due to heavy traffic
- Forgetting login credentials
- Unsuccessful registration
Details Mentioned in CMAT Admit Card
The details that are mentioned in the CMAT admit card has been listed below. Candidates should carefully check the details and if any error is spotted then they should immediately contact NTA-CMAT and get it corrected.
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam roll number
- Date and time of reporting
- Details of examination centre
- Instruction to be followed by the candidates on the exam day
Documents to be Presented by the Candidates on Exam Day
Along with the CMAT hall ticket 2020, the candidates must carry at least one original (not photocopied/scanned copy) and valid (not expired) photo ID. The name on the photo ID must match the name as entered in the CMAT application form of the candidate. The following will be accepted as Photo ID –
- Driver’s license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID or UID card
- A notarized Affidavit (in English) with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.
- SC/ST candidates are required to bring the valid caste certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
- Physically Disabled candidates are required to bring the valid Disability certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
- Photocopies of the original are not acceptable.
- The candidates will not be permitted to take the test if a photo ID is not produced.
CMAT Admit Card 2021 – Important Points to Note
- Apart from downloading it online, the admit card will not be sent to the email address provided by the candidates.
- It will not be sent through post under any circumstances.
- It is mandatory to carry the printout of the downloaded admit card along with the required identification documents (listed below) to the exam centre. The attendance will not be marked and permission to take the exam will not be granted, in case the candidates will fail to produce these documents.
- The candidates must make sure that the admit card bears a recent passport size photograph on it.
- It is advised to carry multiple copies of the admit card to the test centre. Also, the admit card must be preserved carefully as it will be needed at various admission stages.
- The candidate must not make any marks on the admit card, using a pen or pencil. It will lead to disqualification.
What to do if you forget the login ID for CMAT?
If you forget the Login Id/Password for CMAT, then you can follow the steps given below to retrieve them.
- Go to the official website
- Click on the ‘Download CMAT Admit Card 2021’ option
- On the login page click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option
- On the next page, you will be asked to share some details you entered during registration
- After successful submission, the link to retrieve your password will be sent via email
Unable to download Admit Card – Contact Helpline
In case the candidates face issues in downloading their admit card, then they can contact the CMAT Customer Care Support. This CCS is available 24×7 over the phone or by email. The helpline numbers and support email id is as follow –
- Helpline number – 0120-6895200
- E-mail id – email@example.com
The candidates can call on the given number between 10:00 am to 05:00 pm.
- MAT 2020: Everything you need
- XAT 2020 Admit Card: Download here
- Do B school rankings matter?
- How to pay your MBA fee?
FAQs about CMAT Admit Card
Is CMAT admit card released?
How can I download CMAT admit card?
Visit the official website of NTA-CMAT
Click on the “Download CMAT 2020 admit card” option
Enter registered email-id and password and log in
Download link for admit card will be available on the dashboard
You can print the admit or save it as a PDF file