5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
SET Admit Card 2023: Eligibility, How to Download and More.
Symbiosis International (Deemed University) organises the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) for students seeking acceptance to Symbiosis institutes. The SET exam is a gateway to undergraduate programmes in Management, Law, Engineering, Economics, Mass Communication, Computer Studies, and Liberal Arts.
After booking their exam slots, candidates can download their SET Admit Card from the official website by inputting their login information. The Admit Card contains many important details about the candidates and the regulations and guidelines of the exam.
SET Exam Eligibility 2023
- The aspirant must have passed the Class 12 or equivalent examinations in the relevant streams from a recognised board or university with at least a 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST students).
- Candidates in 10+2 or awaiting 10+2 results are also eligible to apply but must provide a passing certificate.
- A candidate who has passed the Class 12 or equivalent examination from a foreign board must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Overview of the SET Admit Card 2023
- Candidates must download the Admit Card from the official website of the institute. Other methods of obtaining the Admit Card are not permitted.
- Candidates must read through all the information on their Admit Card in advance.
- They must report any errors in the Admit Card to the authorities before the examination.
- The exam committee advises the candidates to visit the exam centre a day before the exam to determine the best possible route. This prior visit would allow candidates to arrive at the exam centre on time.
- The examination centre listed on the SET exam hall ticket is the only one valid. The authorities will not consider any requests to change the location of the examination.
- Candidates must double-check the exam date, location, and other details for accuracy and authenticity.
- The exam committee advises the candidates to follow the rules and regulations printed on their Admit Cards.
Step-by-Step Guide to Download the SET Exam Admit Card
- Visit the SET website.
- Click the SET Admit Card Download link on the homepage.
- Log in with your User ID and Password.
- Select the Print Admit Card option.
- Follow the instructions, select the check box, and print the SET Admit Card 2023.
Details Printed on the SET Admit Card
Before taking the 2023 SET exam, candidates should double-check their details thoroughly on the Admit Card. The details specified below are printed on the SET exam Admit Card:
- Full name of the candidate
- Category of admission
- Roll number or seat number of the candidate
- Name of the exam centre
- Location of the examination centre
- Date and time of the examination
- Instructions for the exam day
Note: A latest passport-sized coloured picture, no more than three months old, must be glued to the Admit Card in the space given.
Exam Centres for the Symbiosis Entrance Test
There are overall 19 SET Exam centres set up by Symbiosis across the country. The candidate can choose the city, and the authority will list the exam centre and time on the admit card. The following is the list of Symbiosis SET exam centres:
What to Bring to the Exam Centre along with the SET Admit Card?
Candidates must bring a few things to the SET exam testing centre with their Admit Cards. To the examination centre, candidates must bring one original government-issued ID proof. No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall unless they have the necessary documents. The following is a list of acceptable IDs that students may bring to the SET 2023 test centre.
- The Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- College ID Card
- Voter Identification
- Driver's Licence
Must read: BBA Honours Guide
Discrepancies to Check on the SET Exam Admit Card
Aspirants frequently encounter issues when attempting to access their Admit Cards. The errors could be in the personal details, such as the names or dates of birth printed incorrectly on the Admit Card. In such cases, the candidates may encounter unexpected circumstances.
Candidates must cautiously verify the details on the SET Admit Card 2023 to avoid any problems on test day:
- Name of the candidate
- Birthdate of the candidate
- Name and location of the exam centre
- Date and time of the examination
- Seat number of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
The institute urges SET applicants to report any error as soon as possible. If a candidate discovers an error on their SET Admit Card 2023, they must contact the exam authority immediately to have it corrected.
The following are the phone numbers and email addresses for the SET helpline:
Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates who have registered for different SET exam courses must bring their SET exam Admit Card for each test.
- Candidates should keep a copy of their SET Admit Card 2023 for future admission events, such as a written ability test and a personal interview.
- Mobile phones, calculators, watches, and other electronic devices are not permitted inside the examination centre.
- Candidates must arrive at the examination centre within 30 minutes of the reporting time specified on their SET 2023 Admit Card.
- Students are not permitted to leave the examination hall before completing the entrance exam.
- If there is an error on the SET exam Admit Card 2023, candidates must contact university officials.
The Admit Card for the BBA entrance exam is a crucial document, and the institute will allow no candidate to write the entrance exam unless they have a hard copy of the Admit Card.
You can choose a BBA course that includes the benefits of Sunstone Edge and receive in-demand advanced certifications in areas like IT and Business Analytics, Operations Project Management, Advertising and Branding, and many more!
Contact us to know more!