5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
BBA LLB is one of the growing course choices among students. The course combines two unique fields - business management and law. It is an ideal course for students who wish to study business and corporate law.
BBA LLB combines two different courses - Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA programme) and Bachelor of Legislative Law. It is a 5-year-long course integrated degree wherein the students are taught subjects related to business administration as well as law. In the course, firstly you will be taught some of the business management related subjects, and later you will study law subjects.
There are many colleges in India that offer the degree. If you plan to pursue a degree in India, it is essential that you have all the information about the degree so that you can decide on the right college for yourself.
[Also read: BBA vs BMS]
Eligibility Criteria for BBA LLB
The eligibility criteria for admission to the BBA LLB course are as follows:
- To get admission to BBA LLB, you must have an aggregate score of 50% in your 12th class. Also, you should have passed the 12th class from one of the recognised boards in the country, like ICSE and CBSE.
- There is a 5% relaxation for students who belong to the reserved category.
- You might have to appear for some entrance exams to get admission to the BBA LLB college of your choice.
Entrance Exams for Admission to BBA LLB
The top entrance exams that you need to appear for to get admission to the BBA LLB course are
- CLAT(Common Law Admission Test)
- SLAT(Symbiosis Law Admission Test)
- ULSAT(UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test)
- MHCET Law(Maharashtra Common Entrance Test)
- KLEE(Kerala Law Entrance Exam)
- LSAT India(Law School Admission Test India)
Top 10 BBA LLB Colleges in India
There are many amazing BBA LLB colleges in India and you can get admission to one of the colleges. The colleges have a great curriculum, highly-qualified faculty, and state-of-art infrastructure. Here is the list of the top colleges offering BBA LLB in India.
GGSIPU University, Delhi
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is approved and recognised by AICTE and has an "A+" grade from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- NIRF has ranked the school among the top fifty private B-schools in India and 35th among the top 100 B-schools.
Eligibility: Completed 10+2 from a recognised board with 50 percentage marks in aggregate.
Course Fees: ₹ 3.95 lakhs for three years
Placements/Average salary: ₹6 LPA
Sage University, Bhopal
- Sage University offers a full-time BBA program focusing on management and entrepreneurship.
- It offers a wide range of BBA specialisations in the fields of Event Management with Media and Entertainment, Banking and Finance, Information and Technology, Digital Marketing, Retail Operations, Retail Operations, and International Business.
Eligibility: Passed 10+2 with 50 percentage marks in aggregate.
Course Fee: ₹75,000 (per year)
Placement/Average Salary: ₹6 LPA
NLU Odisha (NLUO) - National Law University
- National Law University, Odisha, is the latest addition to the list of 23 law schools in India. It has a campus spread over 50 acres of land.
- This is a state-level university with ‘A’ Grade NAAC accreditation. It also ranks 14th in the NIRF ranking in the law school category.
Eligibility: Candidates must clear CLAT and meet the NLU-Odisha cut-off.
Course Fee: ₹9.05 lakhs (total course fee)
Placement/Average Salary: ₹9 LPA
Symbiosis Law School
- Symbiosis Law School is affiliated to Symbiosis International University, Pune. It is one of the premier law colleges in India that offers great career opportunities.
- SLS or Symbiosis Law School is approved by UGC and the Bar Council of India, and IIRF has ranked it as the no. 1 private institution in India for legal studies.
Eligibility: Candidates must clear SLAT and meet the SLS-Pune cut-off.
Course Fee: ₹18.18 lakhs (total course fee)
Placement/Average Salary: ₹8.27 LPA
Cochin University of Science and Technology, School of Legal Studies
CUSAT School of Legal Studies is one of the oldest Law Schools in India. It was initially started in 1962 as a part of Kerala University. Later, it became part of Cochin University in 1971.
Eligibility: Candidates must clear CUSAT CAT and meet the CUSAT-SLS cut-off.
Course Fee: ₹4 lakhs (total fee)
Placement/Average Salary: Not much information available
IIM Rohtak - Indian Institute of Management
- Among the recently established IIMs, IIM Rohtak is one of the best. If you want to study BBA LLB in the Delhi NCR region, you can choose this college.
- IIM Rohtak is ranked 16th by NIRF 2022 in the Management Category.
Eligibility: Candidates clear the 10+2 examination from a recognised board with at least 60% marks. It makes them eligible for application. The admission, however, is based on merit.
Course Fee: ₹30 lakhs (total course fee)
Placement/Average Salary: ₹10 to 15 LPA
These are some of the best BBA LLB colleges in India. The list includes private and government BBA LLB colleges in India. You can choose the right college depending on your requirements and budget. After completing your BBA LLB from one of the best colleges, you will witness new opportunities for growth.
BBA LLB is one of the most popular degrees in India as it combines two different aspects - business and law. After the completion of your degree, you will find employment in some of the top companies in India and abroad. The admission process of different colleges and universities is different so ensure that you keep a check on the admission criteria.
If you want to make sure you get placed after completing your education, you need to learn how to crack interviews. The best way to do it is by signing up with Sunstone. It is an education service provider that offers industry-focused training courses to prepare you for the job from day one.
FAQ - BBA LLB
Can I do BBA LLB without CLAT?
This depends on the college that you are planning to choose. Some of the top colleges in India require you to give the CLAT exam to get admission to the BBA LLB whereas there are some colleges that do not require the exam. You can contact the college to understand the process in detail.
How can I get admission to BBA LLB in India?
In India, you can get admission to the BBA LLB courses after appearing and clearing exams such as CLAT. There are also some institution-level exams that you can appear for to get admission to the BBA LLB course. You must contact the college to understand their admission requirements and the entrance test that you need to appear for.