XAT admit card is an important document that is essential for appearing in the exam. It is also required to process the formalities during admissions at different B-schools. All information in the admit card has to be accurate, otherwise, candidates will face serious issues later. Naturally, you need to do everything right, when it comes to the XAT admit card.
There are many common issues that appear with the XAT admit card that creates a lot of confusion and chaos. In order to avoid that, it is better to equip yourself with the information beforehand. We have got it all covered in this article, read on to find out!
XAT Admit Card 2022
The XAT admit card for 2022 will be available on the official website of XAT from 20th December 2021 till the day of the exam. Only candidates who have successfully registered for XAT 2022 and paid the exam fee will be issued admit cards.
The admit card can be downloaded by logging into the official XAT portal using the registered email id and password. XAT admit card will be available online on the official website and that’s the only way to download it.
Under no circumstance will admit card be issued via post or any other physical means. Candidates will not be allowed to sit for XAT 2022 exam without a valid admit card. You can check out all the important dates regarding XAT 2022 admit card in the table below.
Important Dates for XAT 2022 Admit Card
|Registration starts for XAT 2022||August 10, 2021|
|Last Date for Registration for XAT 2022||November 30, 2021 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Issue of XAT 2022 Admit Card||December 20, 2021|
|Last date to download admit card||January 3, 2022|
|Date of XAT 2022 Exam||January 3, 2022|
How to Download the XAT Admit Card?
XAT 2022 admit card can be downloaded on the XAT official website after the announcement of release comes. We have listed the steps you need to follow to download the XAT admit card below.
- Visit the official website of XAT
- Click on the ‘login’ option on the top right corner
- Enter the registered email id and password and click login
- Click on the ‘Hall Ticket’ option
- Click on the link to download the XAT 2022 admit card
- You can save it as a PDF and take printouts to carry to the exam hall
Common Problems in Downloading the XAT Admit Card
The process to download the admit card from the official website of XAT is usually quite smooth. Candidates face problems in downloading the admit card only under exceptional circumstances. It could be because of an issue with the official website or something on the candidate’s end.
For problems with the website, XAT usually resolves it quickly once it comes to their notice, and candidates can resume their downloads. We have listed some of the common problems that candidates might face while downloading the XAT 2022 admit card.
- Poor internet connectivity: A high-speed internet connection is needed to smoothly download the XAT admit.
- Unsuccessful registration: Admit card will not be issued if the application has not gone through due to non-payment of fee or any other issue.
- High server load on the website: When too many candidates try to log in at the same time the website crashes temporarily.
- Forgetting log in credentials: It is one of the most common problems faced by candidates but the password can be easily retrieved (find the steps below).
What to do if you forget the login ID for XAT?
If you have forgotten the login id or password of XAT 2022 then there is no need to panic as you can easily reset it. However, forgetting login credentials is one of the most common problems faced by candidates and you can avoid it by making a note of it somewhere. You can follow the steps given below to retrieve your XAT 2022 ID/Password.
- Go to the official website and click on ‘login’
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ option at the bottom
- Enter your registered email ID and click on ‘Submit’
- A link will be sent to you via email
- Click on the link and you can reset your password from there
Note: Login ID and password must not be shared with anyone else
Details Mentioned in XAT Admit Card
The admit card contains several important details regarding the candidate and the exam. The details on the admit card are verified by tallying them will the details on the exam roll sheet and a photo ID proof that candidates must carry. You can find all the details mentioned on the XAT admit card below.
|Personal Details||1. Registration number|
2. Full name of the applicant
3. Photograph of the applicant
4. Date of Birth
5. PwD category certification
|Exam Details||1. Test Date|
2. Reporting Time
3. Gate Closure Time
4. Time of Exam
5. Test Center Name
6. Test Centre Address
7. Google map link of the test centre
8. An emergency contact number
|Instruction||All the important instructions that candidates must follow on the exam day|
Wong or Missing Details on XAT Admit Card
In case some details on the admit card are wrong or missing, candidates will be disallowed from appearing in the exam. In such circumstances, candidates must immediately contact XAT authorities and get them rectified. You can contact XAT authorities on the contact details provided below:
|Contact Numbers||91 657 665 3203|
91 657 665 3204
|Toll-free Contact Numbers||18002674008|
Monday to Sunday
Note: The test centre will not be changed under any circumstances once the registration closes.
Documents to be Presented by the Candidates on Exam Day
Candidates have to verify their identity before the invigilator on the exam day. The invigilator tallies the details mentioned on the official roll sheet with the admit card of the candidate. The personal details, including the photo, will be verified by referring to a photo ID proof. As a result, it is compulsory to carry a photo ID to the exam hall.
Here’s a comprehensive list of all the documents that candidates need to carry to the exam hall.
|Admit Card||A printout of the admit card on A4 size paper (preferably colour)|
|A photo ID proof||A government-issued photo id is ideal |
(e.g. Adhaar/Voter ID/Passport/ PAN card/Driving License)