Bangalore, also known as the "Silicon Valley of India," is one of India's top BCA destinations. BCA Colleges in Bangalore provide high-quality education and placement opportunities. Most colleges divide the BCA course into six semesters, which include subjects like networking, programming languages, data structure, and so on. The BCA course provides a thorough understanding of the world of computers and their applications. Thus, choosing the best college is crucial. Here’s all you need to know about the BCA course and the best degree colleges in Bangalore for BCA!
BCA: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the BCA course may differ between colleges. Following are the basic eligibility criteria for admission to the BCA course best college in Bangalore. Candidates are:
- Must have completed Class 12 in any discipline from a reputable university with a minimum cumulative grade point average between 45 and 55 percent and English as a subject (passing percentage varies).
- Admission is based on merit, written exam, or personal interview. This varies from college to college as well. You can crack the exam with ease with some great BCA exam tips!
Apart from merit-based admission, best degree colleges in Bangalore for BCA hold entrance exams such as CUET for BCA courses.
List of Top 10 BCA Colleges in Bangalore
Majority of students prefer to study from top best colleges for BCA in Bangalore because of the multiple benefits. The top best colleges for BCA in Bangalore also offer BCA specialization in Data Science, Computer Science, etc. Students can pursue higher education, such as MCA, to gain an advantage and update their skills required for BCA and experience, which leads to career advancement.
Although there are many BCA colleges in Bangalore, India Today has listed a few of the best. The following are India Today's top ten list for the :
Administrative Management College - [AMC], Bangalore
- Admission to the AMC is determined solely by the previous qualifying examination score.
- AMC Bangalore provides a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and diploma programmes in Science, Commerce, Hotel Management, Computer Application, and Management.
- In addition, the institute has a Training and Placement Cell that provides placement assistance to all of its students. Among the leading recruiters are Infosys, iGate, Flipkart, TCS, Tech Mahindra, and a number of others.
St George College of Management Science and Nursing, Bangalore
- Admission to the college is determined primarily by the score on a prior qualifying examination.
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls. They are cared for by an experienced housekeeper who is accessible and attentive to their needs.
- Internships and industrial tours offered by colleges help students understand the industry and hone their skills.
New Horizon College Marathalli, Bangalore
- Admission to NHCM is determined by the applicant's performance on the qualifying examination.
- The college provides three different undergraduate streams, including Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Business Administrations (BBA), and Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA).
- Additionally, NHCM offers merit-based scholarships to deserving and meritorious students.
Jain University - [JU], Bangalore
- Under 25 departments, the university provides 33 undergraduate and 45 graduate courses.
- Admission to MBA and other postgraduate programmes is based on a Bachelor's degree, JET score, and PI round.
- Over 12,000 graduates of Jain University have been hired in the past few years (2016-2021). Over fifty companies have offered compensation packages in excess of 10 LPA.
Global Institute of Management Sciences - [GIMS], Bangalore
- Global Institute of Management Sciences (GIMS) has been able to establish its own identity and place students in successful positions.
- The college motivates students to increase their productivity through hard work.
- The applicant's success on the qualifying exam determines his or her acceptance to GIMS.
AJ Aviation Academy, Bangalore
- The applicant's admission into AJ Aviation Academy is contingent upon his or her performance on the qualifying exam.
- Bangalore's AJ Aviation Academy offers 1 Courses across 1 Stream.
- The college offers good placement to the graduates.
Ramaiah Institute of Business Studies - [RIBS], Bangalore
- The applicant's admission depends on his or her performance on the qualifying examination.
- Ramaiah Institute of Business Studies (RIBS) is a degree-granting institution affiliated with Bengaluru City University and administered by the M.S.Ramaiah Foundation.
- During the course, in addition to academic inputs, personality development programmes, industrial visits, value-added courses, and placement assistance will be provided.
SJES College of Management Studies, Bangalore
- Admission to SJES CMS is determined by a candidate's performance on their most recent qualifying examination. The college awards students with numerous scholarships.
- It provides a variety of undergraduate and graduate programmes in Management, Commerce, and Computer Applications.
- Training programmes are conducted on communication skills, personality development, leadership and teamwork, aptitude training, etc. The Placement and Career Counseling Cell at SJES CMS prepares students for the highly competitive corporate world.
CMR Institute of Management Studies (Autonomous) - [CMRIMS], Bangalore
- The primary criterion for admission is performance on the qualifying exams. It is however solidified through programme counseling and an interview.
- The hostels at CMRIMS, which house men and women separately, are well-appointed with spacious rooms, lounges, televisions, the most recent magazines, and other amenities.
- CMR Life Skills Institute, an SSS wing, provides training in life and soft skills to prepare candidates for the companies' selection processes.
Acharya Bangalore B-School - [ABBS], Bangalore
- Admission to undergraduate and graduate programmes is based on the student's performance in qualifying examinations.
- The institution is a B-School that offers undergraduate and graduate programmes in Management, the Arts, Information Technology, Commerce, and Science.
- Students from the class of 2016-2018 were successfully placed. The campus was visited by 110 companies. The highest annual placement bonus was 12 lakhs. The average placement package was worth 4,800,000 per year.
BCA is a top course in India for students who want to work in the computer application industry, such as software engineering, hardware engineering, application development, website design, website development, networking, and so on. As a result, if you are eager to pursue a career in the IT & Computer Applications industry, this course is ideal for you and thus, finding the BCA course best college in Bangalore is critical.
Sunstone is a leading higher education services provider that works with academic institutions in upskilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career-oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 50+ institutions across 30+ cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are designed for hybrid delivery with an unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development to provide students with a holistic educational experience.
People Also Ask
Which college is better for BCA in Bangalore?
Some of the best BCA colleges in Bangalore are listed below:
- Christ University, Bangalore
- St. Joseph's College, Bangalore
- M.S. Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore
Which college is best for BCA placement?
Here are some BCA colleges with the best placement:
- Stella Maris College
- Christ University,Bangalore
- Kristu Jayanti College,Bangalore
How many BCA colleges are there in Bangalore?
India Today has ranked thirteen best BCA colleges in Bangalore among the best BCA colleges in India. Bangalore has 139 private and 14 government BCA colleges.