5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
Bachelor of Computer Applications is a three-year undergraduate course in India that provides a thorough Bachelor's Degree in Computer Applications.
Job opportunities in IT sectors are increasing as the demand to build more IT sectors in India grows. In India, the BCA course is an affordable and cost-effective education that polishes existing skills and develops quality IT professionals. Delhi is blessed with great career opportunities every day, paving the way for the next generation. One can never go wrong with selecting Delhi for their BCA course because it is home to some of the best BCA colleges.
List of Top BCA Colleges in Delhi NCR Based on 2022 Ranking
There are numerous career options after BCA. Students who choose this subject/course must be familiar with a variety of computer languages in the BCA syllabus. As a result, finding the top BCA colleges in Delhi with the best faculty is essential for better moulding your skills and knowledge and completing your education before entering the world of work.
The 10 best colleges for BCA in Delhi are listed below. Let us jump right into the discussion:
1. Institute of Management Studies - [IMS], Noida
- IMS Noida's management courses are renowned. The fees range between 1.18 lakhs to 3 lakhs (PGDM). Additionally, it provides Certification in Digital Marketing and Audio Media (Radio).
- It admits students based on both merit and Entrance Exam scores. The Entrance Exam is required for admission to MIB and PGDM. For MIB and PGDM, the institution accepts the CAT and CMAT exams. Besides this, students must appear before the JET (Joint Entrance Exam). The university does not offer any scholarships based on the background of the student. Nonetheless, meritorious students are awarded $40,000 based on their grades.
- Students are provided placement on campus. Approximately 37 companies visit this college, which offers a maximum salary of INR 16 Lakhs.
2. Lingaya's Vidyapeeth, Faridabad
- Admission to all of these courses is based on the performance of candidates in their qualifying examinations, except B.Tech, for which admission is through JEE Mains.
- The university provides a selection of short-term certificate programmes, including four-month online certificate programmes in Cyber laws, Intellectual property rights, and Human rights law.
- The placement office offers six-month summer internships at renowned multinational corporations in India and abroad.
3. Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies - [VIPS], New Delhi
- VIPS offers seventeen courses in seven streams. Students must pass the CLAT to enrol in the B.A.LLB programme. The annual average course fee for all programmes is Rs. 83,800.
- To provide students with quality education, the Institute has more than 270 faculty members with more than nineteen years of teaching experience and diverse academic backgrounds.
- The highest salary offered was approximately 7-8 LPA, while the average salary was approximately 4-5 LPA.
4. Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies - [MRIIRS], Faridabad
- MRIIRS Faridabad offers UG and PG Courses in a variety of disciplines, including Engineering, Management, Journalism and Mass Communication, and Design.
- MRIIRS Faridabad offers students training and placement services..
- Some of the leading recruiters are from LinkedIn, Extramarks, Amazon, IBM, Jaro Education, NIIT, TCS, Accenture, Indigo, Agilent Technologies, Yamaha, and Luminous, among others.
5. St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management - [SAITM], Gurgaon
- SAITM Gurgaon provides undergraduate and graduate programmes in Engineering, Management, and Computer Application.
- Admission is determined by both merit and entrance exams. The institute offers all of its student's placement assistance.
- Through its central placement cell, SAITM Gurgaon offers placement opportunities to all applicants. Candidates are advised prior to an interview, and the Placement Team guides them throughout the placement process. SAITM Gurgaon has more than 250 faculty members who are highly qualified and experienced.
6. Sharda University - [SU], Greater Noida
- It offers 284 courses in 19 disciplines, including Engineering, Information Technology, Vocational, Law, Dental, Medical, Science, Paramedical, and Pharmacy. The total number of patents published is 237, and the university has been granted 17 patents.
- Admission to Sharda University is typically determined by entrance examinations such as SUAT, JEE Main, GATE, NET, MAT, and NEET, among others. Sharda University has highly qualified faculty. There are over 900 faculty members at Sharda University.
- Wipro, American Express, ITC, and Asian Paint, among others, visit the university. During the Placement Drive, over 450 companies attended, and the highest salary offered was 30 Lakhs INR. 65% to 100% of graduates from various programmes were placed.
7. SRM University Delhi NCR, Sonepat
- SRM University is a renowned institution. College admission requires candidates to register themselves.
- The registration fee is 10,000/-, which is non-refundable, and the annual fee is a minimum of 1,000, which is also nonrefundable. SRM University offers numerous undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral courses. It provides a total of 63 courses in Humanities, Engineering, Management, Law, Science, and Business.
- The college placement is adequate for all courses. SRM University awards maximum scholarships for all courses.
8. Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management and Research - [BVIMR], New Delhi
- BVIMR is currently ranked 21st overall among the Top 150 Management Colleges by Times B School 2022.
- It is an 8-acre campus in West Delhi with exceptional infrastructure, lush green woods, and landscaped gardens that provide an idyllic setting for Management and IT studies.
- BVIMR Placement cell or CRC has an excellent Industry Partnership Cell that has signed numerous LOU/MOUs with more than 30 Corporate /Business Houses, thereby providing an added benefit of integrating classroom knowledge with practical experience.
9. Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology - [PIET], Panipat
- PIET is located on a 16-acre plot of land. The institute has a central library and several departmental libraries to provide students with an excellent learning environment. The college also operates a book bank that provides learning materials to economically disadvantaged students.
- Numerous laboratories are situated throughout the campus. PIET Courses include a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and diploma engineering and management programmes.
- The PIET placement cell is a well-integrated unit that annually invites the leading corporations to their campus. In 2013, 2014, and 2015, it was recognised for having the best placements in the region.
10. Noida International University - [NIU], Greater Noida
- It is one of the most prestigious BCA private colleges in Delhi with 11 departments offering undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programmes. To be eligible for UG courses, a candidate must have graduated from a recognised secondary school with a cumulative grade point average of at least 50 per cent.
- The applicant for a PhD/ MPhil programme must hold a Master's degree in the respective specialisation from a recognised university with a minimum of 55%.
- Google, Fiat, and Ola are a few of the most prominent recruiters. The average remuneration is 4,85 lakh per year.
Top BCA Colleges by Location
Sunstone is a leading higher education services provider that works with academic institutions in upskilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career-oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 50+ institutions across 30+ cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are designed for hybrid delivery with an unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development to provide students with a holistic educational experience.
FAQ - BCA Colleges Delhi
Which college is better for BCA in Delhi?
Amity University Noida, IMS Noida, JIMS Rohini, and Galgotias University are the best colleges for BCA in Delhi. According to India Today, Amity University-Noida is one of the best BCA private colleges in Delhi.
Is Delhi good for BCA?
According to India Today Ranking, the Institute is the sixth-best BCA college in India. In Delhi NCR, there are 20 government and 258 private BCA colleges.
What are the fees of BCA in Delhi?
JIMS Noida and MIMT Greater Noida are two of the most affordable BCA institutions in Delhi NCR. The average annual BCA course fee at these BCA colleges is less than INR 1,00,000 in Delhi.
What are the top government BCA colleges in Delhi?
Ambedkar Institute of Technology, JMI, JNU, and GGSIPU Delhi are among the top government BCA colleges in Delhi.