MAT admit card is an important document that is absolutely essential for appearing in the exam. It is also important that all details mentioned in the admit card are correct. The admit card will be required during admission to B-schools and it must be preserved after the exam.
Unless you know the small and big details about the MAT admit card, it can have grave consequences. We covered it all quite comprehensively in this article. Read on to find out more about it below.
MAT admit card highlights
2021 Admit Card – AIMA released the admit card for the CBT MAT on 17th August 2021, at 4 PM sharp. The admit card for the PBT MAT will be released on 29th August 2021. The admit card for each of the sessions in the IBT mode will be available for download between 28 August to 10 September 2021.
MAT admit cards are available for download on the official website of AIMA. AIMA generates specific admit cards for PBT, CBT and IBT modes.
To download admit cards, candidates will have to enter any of the two credentials used during registration– date of birth, application form number, and email id. The roll number, name, details of the allotted exam centre and other instructions for the candidates will be mentioned on the MAT exam admit card 2021.
The test-takers will not be allowed to enter the exam centre and sit for the test if they fail to produce a valid admit card for verification on the day of the exam. Only the candidates who have registered for the test successfully and paid the exam fee would be issued admit cards.
Click Here to apply for MAT September 2021
MAT 2021 Admit Card - Highlights
The admit card serves as proof of successful registration on the day of the exam. The credentials entered by the candidate, including the photograph, are verified on spot by the invigilator. As a result, it is compulsory to carry a photo id proof on the day of the exam for verification.
MAT September 2021: Important dates
MAT Exam dates for the CBT and PBT modes:
|Mode||Last Date for Registration||Issue of Admit Card||Date of Examination|
|Computer-Based Test (CBT)||14 August 2021||17 August 2021 (1600 Hrs)||21 August 2021|
|Paper-Based Test (PBT)||29 August 2021||30 Aug 2021 (1600 Hrs)||5 September 2021|
|Date of Test||Time-Slots||Last Date for Registration||Issue of Admit Card|
|28 August 2021||10 AM to 12:30 PM 4 PM to 6:30 PM||25 August 2021||26 August 2021|
|29 August 2021||10 AM to 12:30 PM 4 PM to 6:30 PM||26 August 2021||27 August 2021|
|4 September 2021||10 AM to 12:30 PM 4 PM to 6:30 PM||1 September 2021||2 September 2021|
|5 September 2021||10 AM to 12:30 PM 4 PM to 6:30 PM||2 September 2021||3 September 2021|
|11 September 2021||10 AM to 12:30 PM 4 PM to 6:30 PM||8 September 2021||9 September 2021|
|12 September 2021||10 AM to 12:30 PM 4 PM to 6:30 PM||9 September 2021||10 September 2021|
How to download the MAT Admit card?
Once AIMA releases the MAT admit card, candidates can download them by visiting the official website of AIMA. We have listed below the steps that you need to follow to download the MAT admit card.
- Go to the official website
- Click on the ‘Download/View’ tab on the homepage
- Select the ‘MAT Admit Card’ option from the dropdown menu
- On the next page, first, choose the exam mode
- Next, enter your registration number and DOB
- Click on ‘Submit’
- You can save the admit card as a PDF or take a print
Documents to be presented by the candidates on exam day
On the day of the exam, verification is done by the invigilator by matching the details on the admit card and exam roll sheet with an original photo ID proof presented by the candidate. Without the photo ID, candidates may be disallowed from appearing for the exam. We have listed below all the documents that you need to carry on the day of the exam.
- A print-out of the admit card with details clearly visible
- Original Adhar/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/PAN card
After successful verification, the invigilator will sign the MAT 2021 admit card and will collect the upper half for the purpose of recordkeeping. This signed admit card must be kept safely until the admission process concludes.
Also Read: Management Skills Employers Look For
Details mentioned in MAT 2021 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, candidates need the make sure that the details mentioned on it are correct. Admit cards bearing errors may lead to problems in verification on the day of the exam. Candidates should carefully check all the details, and if there’s a mistake, they should immediately contact AIMA through the channels provided on the official website.
The following details will be mentioned on the MAT 2021 admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam date
- Time of exam
- Reporting time for the examination
- Venue of exam along with its address
- Exam centre code
- Roll Number
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Other general instructions for the exam day
MAT Admit Card 2021 – Verification and Rectification of Details
In case of any errors in the MAT 2021 admit card, the candidates must get them rectified by contacting AIMA immediately. The contact details of AIMA have been given below.
Helpline Number – 011-47673000
Email – email@example.com
Common Problems in downloading the MAT admit card
The MAT 2021 admit card is only available on the AIMA official website and there is no other way to procure it. Usually, the process is quite smooth, but sometimes candidates do face problems while trying to download the admit card.
The problems can be technical, in which case, AIMA resolves it as soon as it comes to their notice. They may also be because of some issue with the candidate. We have listed below some of the common problems that may arise while downloading the MAT 2021 admit card.
- High traffic on the AIMA website
- Temporary server crash
- Poor internet connectivity
- Forgetting the login credentials
- Unsuccessful registration
- Non-payment of exam fee
What to do if you forget the login ID for MAT?
Forgetting the login ID is a very common problem that registered candidates face at different stages of the 2021 MAT exam. It is easy to retrieve the password using the email ID and mobile number that was used during registration. The steps to do it have been given below:
- Go to the official website of AIMA
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab on the top right corner
- Click on the ‘Did you forget your password?’ option on the next page
- Enter the registered email ID, mobile number and DOB
- A link will be sent to you on the email id/mobile number
- You can follow the link and set up a new password
MAT Exam Admit Card 2021 – Important Points
Here are a few of the points to be kept in mind by candidates taking MAT 2021–
- The candidates must carefully read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and follow the same.
- As directed, the exam takers will have to report at least “90 minutes” prior to the exam time and produce the admit card to the invigilator.
- Both the candidate and the invigilator must sign the MAT admit card 2021.
- Retain the signed admit card of MAT 2021 safely even after the conclusion of the exam. The candidates can be asked to produce the same at the time of the GD/PI process and admission.
- The admit card will not be sent through post or email to any of the candidates.
- No duplicate MAT exam admit cards will be issued to the candidates.
About MAT 2021
MAT Exam will be organized 4 times – in February, May, September and December. AIMA conducts this MHRD approved National level test in three modes – paper-based and computer-based and internet-based. Any candidate having a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in any discipline can take the MAT exam.
As per the MAT exam pattern, it is an objective type exam, comprising of 200 questions. 40 questions each are asked from 5 sections namely, Indian & Global Environment, Mathematical skills, language comprehension, Data analysis and sufficiency, Intelligence & critical reasoning. The difficulty level of the exam remains moderate to difficult. A total of 2.5 hours are given to the candidates for taking the test.
Based on the MAT 2021 score, the management aspirants are able to take admission to various regular, part-time, distance and executive management courses. Over 600 business schools including Sunstone accept the score of the MAT exam.
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-skilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are designed for hybrid delivery with unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development. Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with holistic educational experience.
- Management skills employers look for
- How to become industry-ready and earn high salary?
- Frequently asked GD/PI questions
- Worth of an MBA degree under threat?
- Do business school rankings really matter?