MHT CET Admit Card 2023
The Maharashtra CET Cell will issue an admission card for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Examination a few days before the exam. Admission cards for a B.Pharm, Pharm D, BE and B.Tech courses are available separately on the official website.
Candidates can use their application number and password to view and download their Maharashtra CET admit card. Also, it is expected that MHT CET 2023 exam date shall be 1st week of August to 2nd week of August 2023 for Engineering, i.e., the BE / B.Tech course.
All information regarding MHT CET is on the hall ticket, and candidates should check for factual accuracy. Candidates must bring their printed MHT CET 2023 admission card to the test centre. The article shall guide you for further details on MHT CET Hall Tickets 2023.
Steps to Download MHT CET Admit Card
Please follow the steps below to download your Maharashtra CET admit card.
- Visit the official MHT CET website.
- Click on - View/Print Admit Card PCM/PCB
- Go to the candidate login area on the left side of the screen. Please enter your application number and hall ticket number. And select a subject.
- Click Search.
- Click the link to download the MHT CET Maharashtra Admit Card.
- The MHT CET admit card engineering will appear on the screen. Download and print. Please keep it safe for future reference.
- Candidates must download their admit card, carry it to the Exam hall centre, and keep it safe. Candidates can only take the exam with a Maharashtra CET admit card.
- Using the MHT CET Maharashtra admit card, the examination authority will issue a self-declaration form. Candidates must bring a signed declaration to the examination centre. The authorities shall collect MHT CET 2023 self-declaration from the candidate at the examination centre.
- To take the MHT CET exam in 2023, candidates must bring a valid identification document that includes a photo, such as an Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter's ID Card, PAN Card, or any other ID approved by a gazetted officer. Other accepted forms of ID include a bank passbook with a photo, a current ID from a recognised school or college, or a photo ID issued by a people's representative on official letterhead.
- Candidates are advised to carefully review all information on the MHT CET admit card for the engineering exam. In the event of discrepancies or errors in the information on the MHT CET admission card, candidates should contact the authorities immediately. The authority will issue a form to be filled out by the candidates who complain about issues. Also, candidates are supposed to attach the correct documents proving the details of this correct information.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Father's Name.
- Mother's Name.
- Application Number.
- Roll Number.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- The Medium of the Question Paper.
- Type of Disability (If Any).
- Examination Date and Time.
- Examination Venue/Address.
- Subjects opted for MHT CET 2023
- Exam Instructions.
About MHT CET Exam
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) is an entrance exam for B.Tech course admission in the state of Maharashtra, India. This exam is conducted by Maharashtra's Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) and is offered once a year.
Also Read: Engineering Entrance Exams
The MHT CET exam tests candidates on various subjects, including mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology (for engineering programs) or pharmacy (for pharmacy programs). The exam is typically held in May and is offered in two sessions: one in the morning and one in the afternoon. This entrance exam enables you to gain admission into some of the best engineering colleges in Maharashtra.
To be eligible to take the MHT CET exam, candidates must be Indian citizens and should have completed their higher secondary education (12th standard) or an equivalent qualification. In addition, they must also meet the specific academic and age requirements set by the DTE.
The MHT CET exam is held in multiple cities across Maharashtra. Candidates must apply online to take the exam and pay a fee to register. The exam is conducted as a written test, and candidates are typically given 3 hours to complete it. The test consists of multiple-choice questions, and candidates must choose the correct answer from a list of options.
Top Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra
- IIT Bombay - Indian Institute of Technology
- ICT Mumbai - Institute of Chemical Technology
- VNIT Nagpur - Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- DIAT Pune - Defence Institute of Advanced Technology
- COEP Pune - College of Engineering
- NMIMS Mumbai - Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- VIT Pune - Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
- RCOEM Nagpur - Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management
- GHRCE Nagpur - GH Raisoni College of Engineering
- SPIT Mumbai - Sardar Patel Institute of Technology
Also Read: Top Engineering Colleges in India
Candidates need to download the MHT CET hall ticket for 2023 as soon as it is released. Also, make sure to leave for the examination centre at least 2 hours before to avoid any traffic issues. The hall ticket should be kept until the end of the admission process, and candidates should carefully check all the information.
If there are any errors or missing details, candidates should report them to the authorities as soon as possible and make sure they are corrected before the exam date. The hall ticket will not be mailed to candidates and must be downloaded online.
If you wish to pursue a B.Tech course in India, you can enrol in a college that offers Sunstone’s promise of 200% better placements. You can register in 50+ leading campuses across India with Sunstone to avail 100% placement support.
FAQ - MHT CET Admit Card
- Are 12th marks important for MHT CET?
Candidates need 45% marks in their 12th-grade final exam to be eligible for MHT CET. However, if you are planning to take the MHT CET, keep in mind that the marks obtained in your 12th grade will be crucial for admission into B.Tech programs. Securing the minimum required marks will not get you admission if equal weightage is given on marks.
- Is MHT CET as hard as JEE?
MHT CET and JEE are often compared to the level of difficulty. MHT CET is said to be on the same level as JEE, but the only difference is low competition because the former is a state-level exam while the latter is a national-level exam.
- What is the minimum mark to pass MHT CET?
MHT CET is an entrance exam, and like any other entrance exam, it has cut-off marks. The cut-off mark changes every year depending on the difficulty level of the question paper. However, to be eligible for the exam, you must have secured at least 45% in your 12th-grade exams. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are required to secure 40%.