5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
An Overview - MBA Courses For A Commerce Student
Today, anyone with business experience can pursue an MBA course in any specialization. MBA is pursued by students from many professions, such as BTech, BCom, and many others from top MBA institutes. For MBA admission in 2022, an applicant must pass an equivalent test. An excellent percentile or rank in any of these exams, such as XAT, CMAT or CAT, is required. These tests are not required at certain private universities. Instead, they have their eligibility test, and these CAT-like tests sometimes grant scholarships based on rank and score.
Every day, new issues emerge as multinational organizations and brands expand. To solve these commercial problems, the business industry requires a sufficient number of skilled people. A Business Administration degree program can help you identify solutions to such problems. You must have a Bachelor's degree before embarking on this journey. However, an MBA is the best option for a B. Com graduate. Commerce is one of the earliest degree programs available in Indian colleges. It is regarded as a desirable career in the sphere of trade. After finishing a bachelor's degree in commerce, a student can pursue a variety of programs and vocations.
What Are The Benefits Of An MBA For Commerce Students?
- A Wide Range Of Specializations: During your bachelor's degree in commerce, you can specialize in a variety of areas. Some of these are Taxation, Marketing, IT, etc. Generally, a general degree provides an understanding of Commerce and Business. Thus, if you want to pursue education in a specific business or profession and feel that commerce does not provide you with a specialist track, an MBA is the ideal alternative for you. MBA institutes provide a variety of specializations ranging from finance to marketing to human resources to logistics and supply chain management.
- Easy To Grab Curriculum: The Commerce degree provides fundamental knowledge of marketing, economics, finance, business planning, accounting, and other related areas. Knowing these courses allows you to pursue many occupations in industries such as insurance, banking, accounting, law, advertising, and so on. Students at the best MBA institutions can choose a graduate degree from a variety of possibilities available to a commerce graduate, but doing an MBA is an excellent option. This is because the MBA program is designed in such a way that it is simple for a commerce student to understand.
- Career Prospects: A commerce degree gives you a core business perspective, which is strengthened by an MBA. These talents are utilized to obtain work in the public, private and non-profit sectors. For a commerce graduate, there are numerous employment areas and work prospects available. Media, banks, retail, consumer durables, and other industries are among your many alternatives. Surprisingly, there are numerous job prospects available with your MBA and commerce/finance experience. This potent combination of degrees will set you apart from the crowd. The work market in today's world is quite competitive. Employers are very likely to dismiss your employment application. In such cases, your appropriate academic qualifications and credentials will enable you to acquire the ideal deal. This will demonstrate your suitability for the jobs being advertised.
- Developing Leadership And Managerial Skills: An MBA is a recognized and highly credible degree with industry acceptance. Many companies seek MBA graduates only for managerial and leadership positions. Corporate recruiters indicate high demand for Business School graduates from around the world. Recruiters view candidates who have earned an advanced business administration degree from top private MBA colleges to be knowledgeable and competent. This is just one of the numerous reasons why an MBA is a suitable option after a commerce career. The MBA degree allows you to hone your technical, intellectual, decision-making, and interpersonal abilities, all of which are essential in practically every employment field. If you wish to work as a corporate manager, start a new business, or advance in your existing organization, your strategic planning and problem-solving ability will be necessary.
- High salary: Undoubtedly, a degree in management from one of the lists of MBA colleges can lead to lucrative pay. An MBA can significantly boost your earnings. When you have completed your PG, obtaining a premium package gets easy. Your salary can be quite high depending on your talents, experience, and organisation. Having solid business expertise and understanding allows you to start your firm. If you prefer to be your boss, this is the perfect option for you.
Branches Of MBA For Commerce Students
If you choose to pursue an MBA after completing a B.Com, you should be aware of the various types of MBA available for commerce students. It will be simpler for you to select the specialization that best aligns with your professional goals the more clarity you have on specializations. Here is a list of some of the popular MBA specialisations you might want to think about:
- MBA in Finance Management
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Rural Management
- MBA in Healthcare Management
- MBA in Sports Management
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in Media Management
- MBA in Hospitality Management
- MBA in Interior Design
- MBA in Event Management
An MBA degree can help you improve your career and personal growth by providing you with a greater understanding of the corporate landscape. Thus, if you want to pursue a career in business and management, an MBA is the best decision for you.
Sunstone is a leading higher education services provider that works with academic institutions in upskilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career-oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 50+ institutions across 30+ cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are designed for hybrid delivery with an unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development to provide students with a holistic educational experience.
FAQ - MBA a Good Choice
Is an MBA good for commerce students?
A BCom graduate would do well to pursue an MBA (Master of Business Administration). Generally, students who desire to pursue a career in commerce choose the BCom degree. Students who have graduated hunt for work in industries like banking, accounting, taxation, etc.
Which are the best MBA courses for commerce students?
MBA in HR and MBA in Banking & Finance are just as demanding as other MBA programs. Some students might find them more difficult than other specializations, though, because maths and statistics are used more frequently.
What is the reason for choosing MBA?
Your professional marketability will improve and you'll have more and better career opportunities if you get an MBA. Many MBA graduates receive offers for full-time employment. You can develop your professional network and corporate leadership skills with the aid of an MBA.