5000+ students unlocked their dream job with Sunstone. Apply Now.
Candidates must review the qualifying requirements before filling out the CMAT registration application form. When completing the application form, applicants must submit the required papers and pay the application cost. The CMAT application consists of five steps. Before filling out the application form, one must first register in order to create login credentials. Read the entire article to learn how to fill CMAT application form step by step.
Why Should You Take the CMAT 2022 Exam?
MBA hopefuls encounter several MBA courses at the national, state, and institutional levels and get perplexed as to which entrance exam they should apply for and compete in. While the difficulty of MBA syllabus and MBA admission exams with CMAT is well known, the primary advantages of CMAT test listed below will help you understand why you should take CMAT 2022.
- Difficulty level: Moderately hard MBA entrance examination.
- Even if a test taker has a score of zero, he or she is not excluded from taking the CMAT exam.
- CMAT offers top MBA/PGDM admission to AICTE-approved business colleges.
- You would have already taken other major MBA courses admission examinations such as CAT, XAT, NMAT, IIFT, and SNAP by the time CMAT is held. As a result, no extra effort is required to prepare for the CMAT exam because it has the same sectional composition and a lower difficulty level.
Criteria for CMAT Eligibility
Candidates must have completed their degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% in total aggregate, according to the MBA without CAT for CMAT qualifying requirements. Students in the reserved category (SC/ST) must get 45%, while those in their last year of graduation are also eligible for filling out the CMAT exam application form.
Documents to have on hand before completing the CMAT application form
Before completing the CMAT registration application form, applicants need to have the following papers ready:
- An email address and phone number.
- All qualification information, such as graduation marks, must be included in the CMAT 2022 application form.
- Scanned photocopies (file size should range from 10 KB to 200 KB) and signature (file size should be in between 4 KB to 30 KB).
- Debit/credit card information is required to pay the application fee online.
- If candidates want to pay the application fee in cash at a bank, make three copies of the printed calls.
How to Fill Out the CMAT Application Form?
How to fill CMAT application form? Well, here are the steps for submitting an application for the CMAT entrance examination outlined below:
Step 1: Go to the Official Website.
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- Select the "New Registration for CMAT 2022" tab.
- After clicking on the registration button, applicants must fill out personal information such as their names, parents' names, date of birth, category, gender, religion, and so on.
- After filling out all of the aforementioned information, the applicant must choose a testing location from the available selections and input the captcha text.
- The applicant will get their login credentials through email after selecting an exam location.
Step 2: Scanned Images Upload.
- Candidates will get a confirmation message after submitting all of their information.
- Following that, applicants must provide scanned copies of their most recent passport-size picture and signature in the format specified.
- After submitting the necessary papers, click "I Agree" and afterwards submit.
Keep in mind that the Correction window for Photograph and Signature will be unavailable after the application window has been closed.
After confirming the photos, enter the captcha code and click the box. To continue to the next stage of fee payment, click the 'Upload' option.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
- After submitting their photos, applicants will be directly led to the payment page, where they must pay the CMAT 2022 application cost.
- The payment may be made in both online and offline forms. If the applicant selects an online approach, then they may pay using a credit/debit card or net banking method. If customers choose the offline mode, they must print the Bank e-Challan.
Step 4: Print the Confirmation Page
- After paying the cost, the applicant must print the confirmation document.
- Candidates should preserve at least three copies of the confirmation page until the admission process is completed.
A PDF copy of the application form will be emailed to the registered email address. Candidates are urged to print their CMAT exam application form for future reference.
Those who successfully completed the application form were eligible to get the CMAT 2022 admit card from the official website. Candidates must use their credentials to get their admission card, print it, and bring it to the test centre with picture ID verification.
Before filling out the CMAT application form, candidates must go through the procedure of filling out the CMAT application form. It is critical to prevent making errors. Remember to double-check the candidate's information before submitting it, since it will not be able to modify or amend it afterwards.
Although the question paper and scoring style provides generous scores to test takers, the CMAT institutions cut offs for MBA admission are not extremely high. Because the merit position in the top 20 universities is based on significantly higher cut-offs, the cut-offs are slightly higher in comparison to other MBA colleges. However, it's not impossible to clear! The test preparation will assist students in understanding the updated CMAT exam format.
You must make yourself stand out in the corporate world if you employ these capabilities. As a consequence, you should not wait any longer than required to begin your preparations; instead, you should begin immediately. If you are still uncertain about which MBA program to attend, you can always get in touch with Sunstone.
You will get extensive placement aid in addition to applying to top institutions via Sunstone. At a minimum, fifty interviews with leading worldwide businesses. In these times of increased unemployment, any assistance in obtaining work is important.
People May Also Ask
What documents are required to fill out the CMAT form?
The following documents are necessary for CMAT registration:
- Marksheet for Class 10.
- Marksheet for Class 12.
- Graduation mark sheet.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD/DA documentation (if applicable)
- The candidate's signature is on white paper.
- Latest passport size photograph is preferable against the white background.
Where can I fill out the CMAT form?
You can fill out the CMAT application form by the following steps:
- Visit CMAT's official website i.e cmat.nta.nic.in.
- On the site, click the 'Registration for CMAT 2022' option.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Select 'New Registration.'
- Fill up your personal information and register.
- Log in with your registered credentials.
How can I register for CMAT 2022?
You can register on the NTA website. The CMAT Registration & Application procedure is online and will stay accessible for more than a month from the commencement date of CMAT registration on the NTA website.
How to Fill CMAT 2022 Application Form - Check Step by Step Process (sarvgyan.com)