Solving ATMA question papers from previous years has been been a tried and proven method to ace your upcoming ATMA exam. The ATMA exam papers from the last five years give you a clear picture of the exam pattern, important topics, and level of difficulty. This allows you to prepare and focus on the different topics strategically.
You can familiarize yourself with the ATMA exam paper pattern by solving previous years' question as well as sample papers. This allows you to identify your strength and weaknesses.
In this article, we will provide you with the ATMA question papers from previous years as well as the ATMA sample papers. Move to the next section to find the PDFs to identify the pattern of questions and plan your preparation accordingly!
ATMA Previous Year Question Paper
There is only one way to ace your ATMA exam: with practice. ATMA question papers are a major contributing factor to the overall preparation for the exams.
Advantages of ATMA Question Papers
- They help you understand the pattern of the exam. This aids you in applying strategic plans to solve these papers.
- They help you understand the level of difficulty. You can figure out which sections are more difficult and tailor your study plan accordingly.
- They help you figure out the important topics so that you can identify them and focus on preparing them better.
For more information about the ATMA exam dates and registration, you can visit the official ATMA website.
Download ATMA Previous Year Question Paper[PDF]
ATMA Sample Papers
ATMA sample papers play a major role in the preparation for the ATMA exam.
Advantages of ATMA Sample Papers
You may wonder about the importance of solving these sample papers before appearing for your ATMA exam. Here are some primary advantages of ATMA Question and sample papers:
- Comprehensive idea of the actual ATMA paper: The ATMA question papers provide a clear picture of the pattern, questions, difficulty level as well as important topics in the actual paper.
- Time Management: Once you put yourself into the habit of solving sample papers and ATMA question papers within the stipulated time frame, you develop strategies to manage your time better while solving the actual paper.
- Accuracy and Speed: As a result of efficient time management, you will be equipped to answer questions with more accuracy and speed.
- Increases problem-solving: Solving ATMA question papers can enhance problem-solving capabilities in candidates. Initially, your focus may be on adhering to the time limit and answering with as much accuracy as possible. However, over time, you will learn to move out of your comfort zone and start applying more problem-solving strategies to answer more questions.
- Importance to each section: Solving sample papers will put you into the habit of placing equal emphasis on questions from all three sections. This will remove your bias from a particular section, and instead push you to work on your weaker areas.
- Self-analyze your preparation: You can analyze where you stand in terms of your preparation by noticing how you perform in the ATMA sample papers.
Download ATMA Sample Papers [PDF]
FAQs about ATMA Question Papers
Which MBA colleges can I apply for with my ATMA scores?
Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune
SIES College of Management Studies
Institute of Public Enterprise
Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management
IMT Business School
Delhi School of Business
PSG Institute of Management
Indira Institute of Management
Jaipuria Institute of Management
ASM Group of Institutes
What are the subjects required for ATMA Exam 2021?
The ATMA test aims to evaluate your aptitude in various management skills. Therefore, questions in the exam are framed in such a way that requires accurate analyzing and logical thinking capabilities, along with verbal and numerical efficiency.
Is the ATMA exam easy?
Who can take the ATMA Exam?
You must be a citizen of India.
You should hold a Bachelor's degree from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks. For students belonging to a reserved category, the minimum is 45% marks.
If you are in your final year of graduation, you can apply provisionally.
The ATMA Eligibility criteria do not include work experience. So, both working and non-working candidates can apply for the exam
There is no age limit for applying.
How do I prepare for the ATMA Exam?
Devote an equal amount of time to the three different sections of the paper. Cover a topic from each section every day.