5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
In today’s time, everything is online, from ordering food to booking cabs, we need an application for everything. Well, for these applications, various codes are written in different programming languages, but React is one such robust library that eases the efforts of developers and guarantees efficiency. It provides a seamless user experience, helping the tech industry to grow effectively. There are various courses offline, and online that one can do to learn technical languages and keep themselves updated with time.
To pursue your career in programming and coding, you can opt for BTech or BCA and then explore the advanced level by doing MTech or MCA Course. These courses are built to enhance your coding skills, strengthen your maths and bring the best out of you.
What is ReactJs?
Why Choose ReactJS?
Just like coding vs programming, many people are confused with Angular vs React. Hence, to resolve this issue, we have curated certain points that will help you in analysing this framework- React better.
- It helps in the development of web and mobile applications.
- This framework follows unidirectional data flow.
- As applications contain many components, React allows using the components with different logics.
- With the help of the Chrome extension released by Facebook, debugging React applications has become faster and easier.
- It offers more functionality and less coding for creating a dynamic web application.
- React improves the performance of the web application with the help of Virtual DOM.
The Advantages and Limitations of React
Any language that you learn has its own advantages and limitations. Same with React language, with so many advantages that we will discuss in this section, there are certain limitations as well.
Advantages of ReactJS
- ReactJS makes an amazing User Interface and is search-engine friendly.
- It offers faster rendering and is supported by a large community of developers.
- By increasing clarity, the components make the larger app easier to carry.
- React integrates several architectures and makes the scripting process simpler.
- One can use this language on several systems, then it may be the client or server side.
Limitations of ReactJS
- As it is confined to only the app’s address, and distance, one needs to divert themself to additional techniques for a full collection of development tools.
- Developers who learn ReactJS, are pretty much uncomfortable working with JSX and inline scripting.
Components in ReactJS
With the help of React, one can create numerous components in the User Interface that helps in debugging components with their own set of properties easily.
Nested Components, Re-usability, Passing Properties, and Render Method are some of the features of Components in ReactJS.
A class component displays the objects on the screen that are required through the render method.
To pass the arguments or data to components, React Props or React Properties are used. Once the Props are into components, they cannot be changed as they are in read-only mode.
State in React
A state is an object that stores the values of a component's properties, which can change over time.
- The actions of a user or changes in the network can alter a state.
- When an object's state changes, React re-renders the component to the browser.
- The state object is created in the native code function Object().
- The state object can hold multiple properties.
- The state object's value can be changed with setState().
- The new and previous states are only slightly combined by the setState() function.
setState() Method Demo
Consider the same situation with login button -
Props vs State in React
Both functional, and class components can benefit from Prop.
Only the class component can benefit from the State before React 16.4 version.
Here, a parent component is responsible to set the prop for children's components.
Typically, event handlers are responsible for updating the state.
The usage of the props is to send the data, and event handlers to the component’s children.
The state stores the data component in view that is to be presented.
You cannot modify the props once they are set.
The data stored in the state can be changed in a span of time.
The average salary that one earns in React is ₹6,50,000, whereas the average salary of an Angular developer in India is ₹4,20,000.
This is the ultimate guide explaining ReactJS features, and basics. ReactJS and React Native have made developers' lives easier as the same code can be used for web versions and applications. Hence, learning this language will benefit you in various ways if you are a front-end developer.
After completing your MCA degree, if you are planning to enter this industry, you need a professional portfolio to get hired by top brands. You also need training and development sessions from IITs to skill up yourself. Sunstone will help you in getting noticed by top recruiters and improve your chance of getting placed to 200%. Think of it, 50+ guaranteed interviews and assured job placement are what one needs the most. Apart from that, if you are in a college powered by Sunstone, you get 70% chances of job opportunities in metro cities.
FAQ - ReactJS
Is React language worth learning?
Over the years, React has become the most popular web framework among front-end developers, and the people who have mastered this language are earning more than IT specialists.
What is ReactJS used for?
Is ReactJS a tool or framework?
ReactJS is a framework that provides pre-built associated traits to pump up the design process. ReactJS is a software framework, whereas React Native is a complete framework that works together in harmony.