5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
The IIFT admit card is an important document that will be required in every stage of the process. Right from when you appear, to the final day of the selection at one of the three IIFT campuses, you will be needing the admit card. It is a sensitive document and must be preserved with care.
It is also important to make sure that the details mentioned on the admit card are correct. Sometimes, details might be missing or misprinted, and you need to take prompt action if that happens. As a result, you need to be very careful and avoid any mistakes regarding the admit card.
The IIFT admit card is scheduled to release after the correction window closes. It will be available for download on the official website of NTA only. Under no circumstances will the admit card be sent as a physical copy via post or any other medium.
The sections below contain all the details about the IIFT admit card. Make sure to read them to know all about it.
IIFT Admit Card Highlights
- Candidates can log in on the NTA-IIFT website to download a copy of the admit card
- You will need the Application Number, Password, or Date of Birth (DOB) to download the admit card
- You will need to carry a printout of the admit card to the exam hall to be eligible to appear for the IIFT exam
- The IIFT admit card will be valid only against a photo ID card; carrying a photo ID card to the exam hall is also a must
- IIFT admit card will be available for download on the official website till the day of the exam
- There is no other way to download the IIFT admit card except on the official website
- The details mentioned on the admit card must be correct; otherwise, you will be disqualified from appearing in the IIFT exam
How to Download the IIFT Admit Card?
The admit card can be downloaded on the official website of NTA, soon after the correction window closes. You can follow the simple steps below to download the IIFT admit card.
- Visit the official website of NTA-IIFT
- IIFT admit card download link will be on the homepage
- Click on the link and you will be asked to choose a login option
- You can either log in using the password or your DOB
- You will be directed to the login page
- Depending on your choice, enter the application number and password / DOB
- Enter the captcha and click on ‘Submit’
- The admit card with the option to download will be up the screen
- Save a PDF and take several printouts (preferably colour)
Details Mentioned in IIFT Admit Card
The IIFT admit card will have several important details which will be verified on the day of the exam. You need to check that the details mentioned are all correct, immediately after you download the admit card. If any of the details mentioned are wrong then you need to contact NTA and get it corrected.
We have given the official contact detail of NTA further down. First, let’s look at the details mentioned on the IIFT admit card.
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Name and other personal details
- Category certification
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Reporting time
- Date and Time of Exam
- Exam centre location
- Instruction for the exam day
What to do About Discrepancies on the IIFT Admit Card?
If any of the details mentioned on the IIFT admit card is missing/wrong, you need to contact the exam authorities immediately. There is no need to panic, and taking prompt action can resolve the issue without much difficulty. In order to avoid any obvious discrepancy, make sure to enter all the details correctly during the application stage.
In any case, you can reach NTA at the address below to get any discrepancy with IIFT admit card corrected.
|Mr. Gaurav Gulati, Senior Administrative Officer (Academics)
Contact Numbers: 26857908 (Direct), 26965051, 26965124, 26965300, 26966563
PBX E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com.
Documents to be presented by the Candidates on Exam Day
As an aspirant, you need to make sure that you follow all the instructions for the exam day. One of the key aspects of appearing in the exam is the documents you need to carry on the exam day. The verification is done on the basis of them and failing to produce the required document will lead to disqualification.
We have given below a list of documents that you need to carry on the exam day.
- A printout of the admit card (all the details including the photo should be clearly visible)
- A photo ID card (preferably issued by the government; Adhaar/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License are all valid)
Common Problems in Downloading the IIFT Admit Card
The process of downloading the admit card is quite smooth. There are two ways of downloading the admit card (using password or date of birth) and both work equally well. However, candidates sometimes face issues while downloading the admit card due to some issues with the website.
But It is usually rectified within a short time and downloads can resume after that. Here are some common problems faced by candidates while downloading the admit card.
- Server crash due to an overload on the NTA-IIFT website
- Poor internet connectivity on the candidate’s end
- Incomplete or invalid application
- Non-payment of exam fee within the scheduled time
- Forgetting the login credentials
What to do if you Forget the Login ID for IIFT?
Forgetting the login credentials is one of the most common problems faced by candidates while downloading the IIFT admit card. There is no need to panic if it happens. They are easily retrievable and you can follow the steps given below to retrieve them.
- Go to the official website
- Click on the Download IIFT Admit Card 2022 option on the home page
- On the login page, there will be two options; Forgot password? / Forgot Application Number?
- Chose your option and you will be redirected to the retrieval page
FAQs Related to IIFT Admit Card
Is IIFT admit card released?
How do I download IIFT admit card?