Noida, short for the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority, is a city in India under the management of the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (also called NOIDA). It is a satellite city of Delhi and is a part of the National Capital Region (NCR) of India.
It is considered to be India's greenest city with nearly 50% green cover, the highest of any city in India. Noida is ranked 25th cleanest city.
MBA or Master in Business Administration is one of the most popular choices for students who have just completed their graduation and working professionals. MBA provides numerous opportunities and opens new vistas for students. It allows you to make it big in the corporate sector or work in the public sector. Students from different academic backgrounds opt for MBA. Pursuing MBA from Noida is one of the options many students consider.
There are numerous colleges in Noida that offer quality management education. Noida has emerged as a hub for management education in NCR. There are more than 54 colleges in Noida offering MBA and PGDM. This article, lets us explore MBA colleges in Noida and look at the Best MBA colleges in Noida.
MBA Colleges in Noida Accepting CAT
|2.||Asian School of Business|
|3.||Jaipuria Institute of Management|
|4.||Jaypee Business School|
|5.||NTPC School of Business|
MBA Colleges in Noida Accepting MAT and CMAT
|2.||Asian School of Business|
|3.||Jaipuria Institute of Management|
|4.||Jaypee Business School|
|5.||Amity Business School|
MBA Colleges in Noida With Own Exam and Direct Admission
|1.||Footwear Design and Development Institute|
|2.||International Institute of Business Studies|
|3.||Hierank Business School|
|4.||Birla Institute of Technology|
Noida MBA Colleges With High Placement
|College Name||Average Package|
|Indian Institute of Management||23.5LPA|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management||7.2LPA|
|Asian Business School||6.66LPA|
|RICS School of Built Environment||5.3LPA|
|Jaypee Institute of Information Technology||4.66LPA|
MBA Specialisations Offered By MBA Colleges in Noida
There are numerous specialisations in which students can opt to pursue their MBA. All of these specialisations have their advantages. Each of them offers different opportunities and is designed to cater to the specific needs of the market. Before opting for any particular specialisation, students must be thoroughly aware of the stream they are choosing. MBA colleges in Noida offer various specialisations for students to choose from. Let us have a look at a few of the specialisations offered by Noida MBA colleges -
- Business Analytics
- IT and Systems
- Human Resources
- Healthcare and Hospitals
- International Business
- Marketing and Sales
- MBA in Marketing - focuses on imparting knowledge and skills to students to match consumer needs with a company's marketing strategies.
- MBA Finance - focuses on planning and controlling the financial assets of a company.
- MBA in Human Resource Management - imparts skills and knowledge to manage the human resources of the company. The course comprises recruiting, training, and team building. You will also be taught superior communication skills that are necessary to operate in a company.
- MBA in IT - management focuses on all company IT assets, like hardware, software, data, and data facilities. The course is structured to effectively manage the planning, design, selection of the new tech.
- MBA business analytics - teaches students how to strategise business based on data. Students learn the processing of data to solve problems and make strategies.
- MBA Operations - this teaches students to manage efficiently the production and distribution of goods and services produced by the organisation.
- MBA Logistics and Supply chain - this field deals with controlling the flow and storage of goods and services from the production to the consumer.
Eligibility Criteria For MBA Colleges in Noida
Different Colleges might have different eligibility criteria for admission into MBA or PGDM. However, the basic criteria followed by most Business School in Noida includes-
- Candidates must have completed graduation from a recognised university or an equivalent course from a recognised university.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% overall score in graduation to be eligible for MBA ( For students of reserved category, the minimum score is 45%)
- Students who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply for MBA, provided they complete their graduation within the MBA institute's time.
Admission Process For MBA Colleges in Noida
If you are planning to pursue an MBA, the first question you might ask yourself is, what is the procedure to secure a seat in B school? Well, most colleges follow different processes for admission into PGDM and MBA. Most of the colleges rely upon various eligibility tests that are held across India to assess students. Some of the colleges also conduct interviews and their entrance tests for admission into MBA. Let us have a detailed look at the step by step procedure to secure admission into colleges in Noida for MBA -
Firstly, students wishing to secure a seat in MBA college NOIDA need to apply for various entrance tests like CAT/XAT/CMAT, etc., to check their eligibility for admission into MBA PGDM. Some institutes and universities conduct their separate entrance tests for admission into their MBA courses.
Secondly, students have to appear for the entrance test for which they have applied. After checking out the result, they must check the cut-off list of various institutes and apply accordingly. After that, they would be invited by colleges to submit their exam marks, academic background, and work experience.
Lastly, students need to appear for an interview, written entrance tests, and group discussion that institutes conduct to assess the applicants' skills. Based on these tests, students are invited for the admission process where they are required to submit all the requisite documents along with the fee.
Let us look at various entrance tests to secure admission into the top ten MBA colleges in Noida -
- CAT - Common Aptitude Test is one of the most entrance exams that many students apply to secure admission into various B schools all across India. Top MBA colleges that accept CAT scores are Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaypee Business School, and Amity University.
- CMAT - Common Management Aptitude Test is another famous entrance test conducted to secure admission into MBA and PGDM. that offer admission through CMAT are Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, Hierank Business School, and Amity Business School.
- MAT - AIMA conducts management Aptitude Test to check the eligibility of students for admission into MBA and PGDM. MBA institutes in Noida that offer admission through MAT are CII School of logistics and Asian Business School.
Career Scope After MBA in NOIDA
The Indian Industry for a long time has suffered due to the absence of the right skill set in management professionals, but the scenario has changed in the last few years. The industry is hiring professionals holding MBA degrees even from low fee MBA colleges to assume leadership positions, improving the business and industrial growth over students from big B school names. However, your MBA journey doesn’t have to end there, you can go for further education in the field of your choice.
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
A chartered financial analyst (CFA) is a globally-recognised professional designation given by the CFA Institute, (formerly the AIMR (Association for Investment Management and Research)), that measures and certifies competence and integrity of financial analysts. Candidates are required to pass three levels of exams covering areas, such as accounting, economics, ethics, money management, and security analysis.
- Financial Risk Manager
Financial Risk Manager (FRM) is a professional designation issued by the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP). The GARP FRM accreditation is globally recognised as the premier certification for financial risk professionals dealing in financial markets. FRMs possess specialised knowledge in assessing risk and typically work for major banks, insurance companies, accounting firms, regulatory agencies, and asset management firms.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) refers to a designation issued by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). The designation is the global standard for professionals who have a career in information systems, in particular, auditing, control, and security. CISA holders demonstrate to employers that they have the knowledge, technical skills, and proficiency to meet the dynamic challenges facing modern organisations.
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance
The Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) is one of the latest certifications offered by the IIA, or the Institute of Internal Auditors. The CRMA certificate was introduced in 2013.As the name suggests, the certification covers the skills required for a professional to educate and counsel management and audit committees on risk management concepts. In short, the focus is on “risk” and “risk management.”
- Project Management Professional
Project Management Professionals are imperative in every industry. The demand is in terms of the skill requirements which vary between different industries and geographies. As per 2014 survey report by PMI, there will be huge opportunities for practitioners of Project Management. As companies recruit people from various cultural backgrounds, the need for project managers with a standardised set of skills increases. These project managers would be expected to undertake projects on system reorganisations, turn strategic vision into tangible goals, and ensure effective and agreed outcomes, while balancing various project constraints.
Indian industry has witnessed a shortage of efficient working professionals across the spectrum for an extended period. Industries have greater demand for working professionals who can handle managerial posts. So, MBA students are being hired aggressively by small start-ups and larger MNC's alike. So, what are the career options after pursuing an MBA?
Let us explore all the career possibilities that you can opt for after pursuing an MBA-
Banking and Finance - It is one of the most sought after and respected fields to work in. Students from across the academic spectrum apply for jobs in the banking sector as it preserves steady career growth and offers job security and stability. Besides traditional banks now there are other -players in the market like NBFCs that also offer attractive career opportunities.
Data Analytics - Owing to the revolution in technology, big data has become more relevant than ever. Companies have started to rely heavily on data to make essential business decisions. Owing to this, companies are aggressively hiring professionals who are adept at analysing data. There is great scope and opportunities for professionals equipped with all the necessary skills to analyse data,
Entrepreneurship - Many wish to start their enterprise after completing their training in management studies. An MBA imparts the right skills and imbues one with the requisite knowledge for leading a business organisation. An MBA teaches you about the nitty-gritty of a business organisation's functioning and the functioning of the various departments within a company.
Investment Banking - The role of an investment banker is to help companies and other business organisations to raise capital for their needs. There has been a surge in demand for investment bankers to provide valuable financial consultancy services to individuals and business organisations.
Job Profiles To Go For After MBA In Noida
- Marketing Manager - As the title suggests, the marketing manager's task is to manage, organise, and ensure smooth marketing operations within a company. An MBA with a specialisation in marketing can help you secure a job as a marketing manager within a company.
- HR Manager - An HR manager handles the company's human resources department, which is crucial for the effective functioning of any business organisation. An HR manager is also tasked with hiring new employees, resolving disputes relating to employees, and dismissing staff.
- Business Analyst - Of late, markets have seen a surge in demand for business analysts. Their role is to analyse data relating to the market and make valuable insights relating to it. Critical business decisions are then made based on these insights.
Cost of Living In NOIDA
Noida is part of Delhi NCR and offers excellent connectivity with convenient transport facilities. The cost of living in the city would depend upon your choice of residence and lifestyle choices. There are various PG" s available in Noida, which also provide food. You can get accommodation in PG for anywhere between 10k to 15k. If you wish to rent a separate accommodation, you can rent a 1BHK flat for 8k- 17k. You can hire domestic help that would cost you around 2k./month.
There are also additional expenses that you should add into your calculations like electricity, water, wifi, public transport offers convenience and is cheaper. However, your cost of travelling would depend upon the distance of your institute from your residence.